Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of LinkedIn's Top Startups.
- Through outreach efforts you will help fuel the revenue engine for Unqork, becoming instrumental to our business growth in a collaborative and fun atmosphere
- Develop Unqork product and industry specific knowledge based on assigned vertical
- You will identify prospective accounts and engage with stakeholders via email, phone, and social channels.
- Work with industry specific sales and client partner teams to establish strategies for outreach
- Connect with decision makers across technical and lines of teams to schedule introductory meetings for the revenue organization
- Work with marketing teams to provide proper messaging and bring go-to-market strategy for platform and solution offerings
- At SDR/BDR/ADR Experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience using Salesforce or comparable CRM systems
- Work from home with an energetic remote-first community
- Unlimited PTO (and the encouragement to use it)
- Student loan payback program
- 100% employer-covered medical, dental, and vision options available to you and your dependents
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Monthly stipend toward your WFH setup, vacation, development and more
- Employer-sponsored 401(k) with contribution match
- Free Peloton membership through UHC
- Paid Parental Leave
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.