Associate Director of Mental Health Network Growth at Quartet Health
Quartet is a pioneering healthcare technology company striving to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We connect people to a personalized care team to get them the right care at the right time. Our collaborative technology platform and range of services brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Backed by $153MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners and Centene Corporation, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the United States — Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, New Jersey, North Carolina, Louisiana, and Illinois.
About the team & Opportunity:The Mental Health Network Acquisition and Implementation Team is responsible for building a high-performing network of mental health care options to meet the needs of patients and populations across all markets. The team will create a solid foundation and build strong working relationships with mental health providers, agencies, systems and vendors and effectively implement and integrate Quartet’s product into daily workflows and strategic plans. The Mental Health Acquisition and Implementation Team sits within the Clinical Operations team. The Clinical Operations team supports patients getting access to the mental healthcare that is right for them through direct patient support and through the development of a robust mental health network.
- Directly manage a team of 4-5 sales professionals
- Lead, motivate, and coach team to increase their satisfaction, belonging, and performance.
- Provide consistent feedback to support them in daily problem solving as well as long-term professional development goals.
- Ensure team members achieve targets by using data to identify trends, pinpoint lagging performance, and prioritize focus areas.
- Lead sales cycle with key accounts by meeting with executives from enterprise-level, multi-state mental health treatment entities
- Convince C-suite, VP, Executive Directors, and Boards to join the Quartet network so that, using our free software, their company can receive new patient referrals and clinically collaborate with primary care providers.
- After green light, design mutually beneficial expectations, processes and workflows.
- Through professional presence and industry knowledge, elevate Quartet’s brand, credibility, and overall perception in the mental health marketplace. Ensure Quartet maintains its position as a thoughtful, expert, market leader and effective solution.
- Serve as subject matter expert in meetings with internal Quartet Product team to represent the needs and interests of Quartet’s mental health network, and inform technical roadmap planning
- Cultivate collaborative relationships with internal Quartet leadership stakeholders (VPs, Directors, Managers) to create efficient and scalable processes that mutually serve both parties
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Quartet’s software and services, with a particular emphasis on technical feature configuration.
- Two or more years of experience directly managing a team of sales professionals
- Five to ten years of experience working in sales or account management
- External-facing C-suite Sales experience
- Experience conducting demonstrations of a technology platform and developing sales presentations (in both a virtual and in-person environment)
- Experience selling to healthcare providers or working on mental health related projects
- Experience in the mental healthcare industry
- Flexible, adaptable, open to the rapid changes inevitable in a high-growth company
- Willingness to travel within the assigned region (if the company returns to travel)
- Experience working within a CRM system such as Salesforce
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: [email protected].
Have someone to refer? Email [email protected] to submit their details to us.