Narrativ is a subscription technology platform for brands to acquire new customers through trust-based marketing. We built an ad-free alternative to the e-commerce growth marketing playbook by building the commerce and payments infrastructure for the creator economy.
Brands know consumers are tired of being inundated with ads that only tell one side of the story - yet the marketing playbook hasn’t evolved. Unlike search engine marketing or social marketing, trust-based marketing is honest and unbiased, balanced with both pros and cons, and comes from diverse voices that speak with integrity and specificity. Creators are at the center of consumer trust today.
Narrativ’s technology gives all brands and creators - not just the top 1% - the tools to win in the $50 billion creator economy by building trust with consumers, not selling ads. We’ve been recognized as a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer and one of Fast Company World’s Most Innovative Companies alongside giants like Google, Microsoft, and Slack.
Do you share our vision for decentralizing the institutions that control the Internet today? Come join our team.
Why you should work here:
- We’re growing fast, without constantly diluting your equity: Narrativ is growing 3-4X year over year (yep, you read that right). Hundreds of brands joined Narrativ’s platform in the last year, from enterprises like Best Buy, Sephora, and Samsung, to rising brands like Yeti, Cariuma, and Peace Out Skincare.
- Massive TAM, unique approach: We’re tackling the creator economy and e-commerce, a $50-150 billion market. Narrativ’s unique approach is that we believe technology is not neutral – its values are encoded by its creators. We value integrity, specificity, and diversity (not just scale at all costs).
- Join a strong, diverse team: We’re more than doubling in size and growing to a team of 130 by the end of the year. Narrativ is committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion – more than 50% of our leadership team are women. We’ve taken the 15% pledge both in our talent strategy and across creators on our platform. We’re amplifying our diverse team’s support of communities of color by matching 200% of all individual donations as a company.
- Last, but very important, we are a startup: We’re looking for people who aren’t afraid to wield the chaos that comes with true creation, explore ambiguity, set the bar for excellence, and have full ownership over their impact. You’ll never be a cog in a machine here, but you won’t have the established blueprints of being one either. If all this sounds exciting to you, come join us.
- Full-cycle sales with responsibility for building and maintaining a pipeline of prospective and current Youtube content creators, specifically in the beauty and lifestyle category.
- Deliver product demos, provide insightful technical answers, and recommend creative ways to get the most out of the Narrativ platform, which means you’ll also have to understand the publisher side of the business
- Tag into the growth side of the business and build and execute on strategies that maximize liquidity, link creation and revenue for our publisher partners ( our publisher partners include some of the largest youtube creators, micro and macro influencers)
What you’ll learn:
- You’ll learn how to work with product and growth teams by representing prospects and customers as we grow, enhancing features and build new products.
- You’ll learn how to both close deals and set them up for success and work in an environment with highly complex deal structures
- All told, this is a truly special opportunity for an exceptional performer to greatly accelerate the trajectory of her career
- 2+ years selling tech products
- Ability to interact with a broad set of stakeholders, presenting both over the phone and in person.
- An ability and desire to create a playbook when one does not yet exist.
- High levels of intellectual curiosity and outstanding proven performance in a previous role.
- Experience selling martech/ consultative technology tools to publishing companies
- Has existing relationships with media companies or retailers
- Deep passion for improving the online product search experience for shoppers
Important Notice: Narrativ will be going fully remote in 2021 and anticipate being a fully remote organization moving forward!