Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of LinkedIn's Top Startups.
- You will report to the Vice President of Business Development and work with the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Collaborate on a Marketplace Strategy.
- Scope the competitive landscape for marketplace strategies.
- Develop value proposition and business model for the partner ecosystem including business relationship model, financials, and growth plans.
- Work with the Product Management team to establish the Unqork Marketplace.
- Identify industry-specific partners to target for onboarding.
- Enable partners on Unqork and support their efforts to integrate into the Unqork platform.
- Develop collaborative go-to-market strategies with these go-to-market partners.
- Develop programs to nurture and grow partnerships.
- 5+ years of experience in business development with a focus on SaaS companies.
- Successful history with building new partner relationships.
- Experience managing full-cycle onboarding processes.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.