Business Development Representative
We Are Sisense:
Here at Sisense we disrupt the Business Intelligence market. Our product allows business users to analyze BIG data with no help from the IT dept.
How? By building on a set of unique and cutting edge technologies, wrapped up in a killer product.
We are seeking a gifted and creative individual for lead qualification and development to join our New York office, focusing on the US market. This role involves researching companies and contacts, inbound and outbound campaigns, and qualifying each opportunity before sending to a Sales Executive. It is a dynamic role that fits high energy, collaborative and smart sales people.
What You’ll Do?
- The Business Development Rep (BDR) works with outbound demand generation to uncover and craft new opportunities which results in closed business.
- Connecting with prospects using phone and email
- Procuring quality opportunities on a weekly and monthly basis
- Documenting daily activities in Salesforce CRM
- Collaborate with designated Account Executive to strategize on named accounts.
- Working closely with the Account Executive to accelerate the sales cycle
- Representing Sisense with integrity and professionalism at all times in all written and oral communications
What You Should Have?
- Minimum 1-3 years of outbound sales experience (selling over the phone, cold calling)
- Clear and polished written communication skills
- Excellent speaking/ listening skills and ability to engage prospects over the phone
- Fearless attitude and hunter mentality - willing to take intelligent risks
- Strategic planning abilities
- Spanish speaking a strong advantage
- B2B sales experience
- Validated over achievement record with a daring resilient mentality
- Methodological and organized
- Salesforce.com expertise
- Willingness to have TONS of fun in a Super cool start up...
Nice to have:
- Previous SaaS experience
- Spanish speaking is a strong advantage
- Sense of humor to balance challenging goals