Client Solutions Architect
We are a special venture within a large established company. We are “re-writing the rules” and defining our own standards for success. We have access to the resources of a Fortune 500 with the velocity of a startup. Our team is high powered and committed: we expect the same from every person we hire. Our industry is at the beginning of a transformational shift and we intend to lead it.
We are building products and services to help both organizations and people succeed and grow in their professional endeavors and we are looking for out of the box thinkers to help support our growing client base.
Lifion is looking for an entrepreneurial, pragmatic Client Solutions Architect to join our growing team. The Client Solutions team acts as a connection point among product strategy, sales, implementation, and our clients to ensure we have a vibrant, market-ready product. As a Client Solutions Architect, you will facilitate client workshops focused on project scoping, requirements gathering, functionality prioritization, and end-to-end solution design for our growing Human Capital Management platform. This person will play an important role in ensuring we understand client needs and are able to document in detail to align various stakeholders. You will act as an HR consultant, with a direct feedback loop toward next generation product development.
- Evaluate client use case fit and risks during pre-sales process, scoping, and solution design
- Lead conversations and meetings involving: requirements gathering, deep dive domain analyses, prioritization of must/nice to haves
- Oversee capture of client scope and design requirements; own review of document internally with product teams and externally for formal client sign off
- Iterate on scalable, in-depth processes (with associated artifacts, documents, templates) to uncover client requirements including: systems integrations, global needs, regulatory & compliance restrictions, core HR processes, payroll scenarios & others
- Leverage HCM subject matter expertise to share leading practice requirements, risks, and trade-offs
- Ensure necessary program-wide alignment on readiness for prospective client needs
- 6-9 years’ experience in HR consulting or B2B SaaS technology (HCM preferred, not required) in a client-facing role (solutions architect, business analyst, consultant, business technologist, sales engineer)
- Experience leading complex client conversations to uncover business and system requirements
- Experience working with product or technology implementation teams to communicate client requirements, tradeoffs, and timing
- Entrepreneurial mindset and willingness to prototype and rapidly solve problems
- Passion for driving the Employee Experience through digital HR tools
- Comfort with Microsoft Office and Google Suite (business process mapping experience a plus)
- Required travel: about 25%