BetterCloud has offices in New York, Atlanta, and San Francisco. We are currently seeking new talent in Salt Lake City, Denver, and Austin.
BetterCloud is the leading SaaS Management Platform (SMP) that enables IT professionals to discover, manage and secure the growing stack of SaaS applications in the digital workplace. With an expanding ecosystem of SaaS integrations, thousands of forward thinking organizations like Zoom, Walmart, and Square now rely on BetterCloud to automate processes and policies across their cloud application portfolio.
A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, BetterCloud has built a community of more than 45K IT professionals who are embracing the new role of SaaSOps within IT organizations. The company launched the first-ever annual SaasOps-focused conference, Altitude, and publishes annually the definitive market research report, State of SaaSOps, on the market and category.
BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA and Atlanta, GA. The company's total amount raised to date is $187 million. Investors include Warburg Pincus, Accel, Bain Capital Ventures, Flybridge Capital Partners, and Greycroft Partners.
We’re a high-energy, high-growth technology company seeking a Corporate Account Manager in New York City. We’re looking for someone with a dynamic personality to sell into our corporate accounts. In this role, you will report directly into our Director of Sales - Key Accounts and have great visibility into our executive team to support your goals.Responsibilities
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- Develop and execute sales plans and strategies to account list
- Prospect and identify opportunities for upsells and expansions with our corporate customers.
- Employ BetterCloud’s sales process to move customers from their current product to higher SKUs securing more ARR and time under contract.
- Execute and win negotiation strategies for closing upsells that maximize the annual contract value and term cycle.
- Ensure that customers understand the value of our SaaSOps platform
- Work with Customer Success and Renewal Managers as account team partners to identify and develop growth opportunities and strategies
- Experience: 1-2 years of quota carrying expertise in a sales capacity
- A Bachelor’s degree is required
- Record of over-achieving quota
- Strong presentation skills and credibility with customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce or managing sales cycle through a CRM
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.