Customer Success Manager - Strategic Accounts at Sisense
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR:
This is an opportunity to take your relationship skills to the next level by enabling customers in a complex, sophisticated, technical product in the business intelligence space. We have an opportunity to build long lasting partnerships with strategic companies with a product that immediately delivers value.
Our Head of Customer Success, Strategic Accounts, James Levine was a customer for 5 years prior to joining Sisense, and has over 17 years of experience in the BI and Customer Success Space. His has been extremely successful in scaling our CS teams at a high and effective pace while not losing sight of our core customer centric values.
What will you do?
- Manage the post-sales relationship for accounts by serving as the primary client contact and advocate for day to day and escalated issues and requests.
- Establish and maintain customer satisfaction across accounts through account planning, proactive client communications, issue remediation and containment and performance measurement.
- Protect existing revenue streams, identify and neutralize competitive threats
- Actively farm existing account base to identify new solutions or service opportunities and provide valuable account information and insight to support sales.
- Build and execute an account specific relationship framework inclusive of regularly scheduled status calls, quarterly business reviews, account documentation, reference management and account planning sessions
- Leverage internal subject matter experts to help customers optimize their investment, ensure program objectives are being met and measure the value of the solution to their organizations.
- Coordinate activities and provide leadership on directions of key projects, initiatives and issues across internal business units.
- Conduct regular briefings on account status to senior management and other internal stakeholders
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- You’ll have completed the Customer Success training program where you’ll learn about Sisense’s values and culture, get equipped with various relationship techniques and gain a basic understanding of Sisense’s offering, the competition, and the transformational outcomes we help customers across ALL industries achieve.
- You will go on-site to customer locations with other team members to see firsthand how we build relationships and perform executive business reviews.
- You’ll craft a strategic account penetration plan for your book of business and begin actively driving new opportunities within that account base.
- You’ll strengthen your skills and technical knowledge with regular one on one coaching.
- You’ll learn about your customer base, meet the people and accounts you will support and work side by side with the team here to become fully embedded in the account.
- You’ll be an integral part of the customer success team and essential to its revenue retention success.
- You’ll have a firm grasp on Customer Success best practices and be able to on-board and help customers get up and running.
- You’ll manage your own book of business responsible for the partnership and the customers success.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED... SO FAR:
- You have a demonstrated track record of success in effectively developing and managing complex deployments and partnerships.
- You’ve launched newly onboarding customers on the road to success.
- You are a trusted resource and have developed relationships between customers and our support teams
- You’ve identified ways to grow and expand our customer footprint while partnering with our Sales teams.
- You’ve become the “voice of the customer”
WHAT SHOULD YOU HAVE:
- Minimum 6-8 years experience in account management/ client relationship support role
- 5+ years of experience with IT infrastructure and application support
- Previous experience working successfully with quarterly targets
- Experience working with SaaS/Cloud accounts
- Proven track record of successfully building and nurturing multi-level client relationships
- Success oriented attitude with focus on customer delight
- Ability to forecast churn and upgrades for account base
- Ability to tailor message formats and content based on audience
- Ability to lead and develop clear and creative solutions to complex issues while managing multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Comfortable dealing with complex customer relationships, decision processes and competing agendas
- Bachelor's degree and willingness to travel up to 25%
A HUGE PLUS WOULD BE:
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB or Hadoop
- Spanish speaking
- Experience with implementation of BI projects as well as ETL and BI tools such as; Informatica, SSIS, SSRS, BusinessObjects, Cognos, Qlikview or Tableau
Sisense is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We only care that you embody the Sisense DNA which is Teamwork, a "Can-Do" Attitude, Drive to Win, Creativity and the Fight to help our clients succeed.