Customer Success Manager at Latch
Renting a home is the world's oldest subscription service. People spend thousands of dollars every month for an experience that is outdated, inconvenient, analog, impersonal, and leaves a lot to be desired. Latch is working to make every building better, and while we've methodically executed this mission since our founding with great success, we're just getting started.
Leveraging our knowledge from companies like Apple, BCG, and IDEO, we’ve rethought how people interact with space. Latch delivers a full-building operating system designed to help owners, residents, and third parties like guests, couriers, and service providers, seamlessly experience the modern building. We’ve done this by combining software, devices, and services into a holistic platform that makes spaces more efficient, enjoyable, and profitable.
The next chapter of the Latch story will be our most exciting yet, and we’re looking for more talented team members to help fuel our growth.
Latch is seeking a Customer Success Manager to join the Operations team. As a Customer Success Manager at Latch, you’re directly responsible for owning and cultivating strong relationships with various external and internal stakeholders. You will act as the voice of the customer, and help drive the entire customer lifecycle, specifically— facilitating a successful customer journey from purchase order to end-user engagement, and ensuring contract renewals and upsells.
- Oversee the journey of new and existing accounts, and ensure successful implementation and overall positive experience
- Manage day-to-day communications with a medium book of business
- Effectively communicate with accounts and resolve issues, both big and small, in a timely and comprehensive manner
- Meet or exceed quota by conducting Annual Business Reviews and driving software contract renewals while identifying future sales opportunities
- Identify process improvements, and help the entire team create and implement new procedures
- Help product and engineering teams deliver new features using customer feedback and findings from the field. Report findings to executive leadership team monthly
- 3+ years of Customer Success experience in a SaaS company required (Bonus if it was both hardware + software, or real estate)
- Salesforce, Netsuite, Looker, and Gainsight experience a plus
- Experience working with high-profile accounts and advising on overall support needs and statuses
- Problem-solver who understands how to work with a variety of stakeholders throughout the Customer Journey
- Confident working with data and data tools. An ability to quickly analyze data to tell a story and identify areas for operational improvement
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills. You can explain complex issues in simple terms and adapt your tone for different stakeholders
- Comfortable giving presentations to small-medium groups
- A self-starter that anticipates requests and can quickly pivot between tasks
- Strong organizational skills, detail-obsessed, lists on top of lists. Works smarter not harder
- Outstanding problem-solving skills, taking a consultative approach to find the best solution
- High level of intuition and the ability to prioritize tasks independently
- Seasoned interviewer with an eye for talent and development that can help take our team to the next level
- Proven success in highly cross-functional environments with varying degrees of ambiguity
- A good human being with a can-do attitude and a great sense of humor
Founded in 2014, Latch now has 300+ team members working to make spaces better places to live, work, and visit. Over half of our team members work in product development roles, and our team leverages established expertise in over 55 professional disciplines.
We offer unlimited Paid Time Off, a comprehensive benefits package, mental health support, and an environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, and dynamic peers.
In conjunction with our core values: Contagious Determination, Humility, Trust, Inclusion, Action with Intent, and Privacy, we approach our work with care and a sense of duty, to make the world a better space.
We embrace diversity and strive to create an inclusive and equitable environment for all.
Applicant Privacy Notice