Director, Business Development - Live Events at CLEAR
CLEAR’s mission is to strengthen security and create frictionless experiences for consumers. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics - your fingerprints, eyes, and face - we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 60+ airports and other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation and more with CLEAR.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 4+ million members across the country.
The Director, Business Development - Live Events is responsible for the expansion of our concerts, festivals, conventions and live events footprint across the marketplace through partnership adds and development opportunities. We’re looking for a metrics driven, self-starter who is obsessed with the art of the possible and relentless execution to join us in driving the impact of our platform.
What You Will Do:
- Prospect and build pipelines to create partnerships consistent with CLEAR’s revenue strategy, attracting repeat business, matrixed across other commercial verticals at CLEAR
- Evangelize CLEAR and its ongoing capabilities to prospects, contextualize its application, utility and functionality, and ultimately drive conversion and adoption by organizations and operators at scale, all with a consultative approach
- Manage contract negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong working relationship with our partners, including sustainable economics for both parties
- Achieve and consistently exceed sales goals
- Partner with Implementation Teams to smoothly activate deals
- Work to identify and build best practices for your team and others
- Conceptualize, build and automate internal facing dashboards and reports, reflecting performance and activities against KPIs
- Review and analyze client, market data, and industry research for pitch and other client meetings
Who You Are:
- 7+ years of B2B enterprise sales experience (new lead generation, outbound prospecting, high volume persistence, CRM diligence). Familiarity with Entertainment, Travel, Financial Services & Hospitality industries a plus, and potentially technology and human resources decision makers, a plus.
- Proven industry experience, via deep network experience a plus, and ingrained knowledge of venue technologies and integration opportunities preferred
- Track record of success demonstrated through specific metrics and performance numbers
- Experience using data to identify sales opportunities and improving team performance
- Self-starter who is maniacally focused on execution, exceeding expectations and building authentic relationships in order to consistently over achieve no matter your task
- You’re mission-centric and inspired and motivated by performance metrics and KPIs
- Experience project managing and being the point of contact to business