CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
We’ve proudly partnered with United to bring a materially faster, safer -- better experiences. Looking to our future, we have the opportunity to make travel safer and faster for more customers at more touchpoints. We’re looking for a dynamic leader to lead the touchless travel ribbon transformation with our partners at United. The Director - Partner Strategy and Development will be CLEAR’s dedicated leader focusing on developing commercial and customer opportunities that support United’s digital identity initiatives and help grow the CLEAR platform.
What You Will Do:
- Build and manage broad and deep relationships across the partner’s organization, from front-line staff to senior executives. You should be adept at articulating the CLEAR value proposition, earning trust and executing against program deliverables.
- Serve as a strategic partner to United’s touchless travel ribbon initiative -- anywhere we can ubiquitously enable customers to move through their journey in a faster, safer and more secure way.
- Partner both internally and externally to own operational success, organizing and managing all phases of the partnership lifecycle to ensure successful delivery and ongoing experiences.
- Champion CLEAR’s commercial opportunity to deliver ancillary revenue through our membership model and rally resources at CLEAR to drive mutual revenue growth.
- Responsible for relationship expansion by growing the use of CLEAR throughout the United’s employee journey, layering on experiences like building access or biometric payment.
Who You Are:
- 10+ years of experience leading airline partnerships, business teams and/or customer experience innovation, preferably at the Sr. Manager / Director level
- You love owning a strategy and get energy by driving change through influence internally and externally to get things done week-to-week and drive toward strategic goals long term
- You’ve established a trusting leadership relationship with partners and have a track record of delivering long-term internal or partner strategic outcomes
- You are a problem solver at your core with experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver external experiences for complex customer organizations
- You’re a proactive team player who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty, and effective as both a manager and a doer
- You have experience creating, researching and assessing new business plans, including financial and operational viability, and have been accountable to execute against them
- You’ll enjoy a balance of flexibility to work from home with regular commutes to United’s corporate offices in the future. In addition, you’ll travel as necessary to United’s key airports around the US (Denver, Houston, San Francisco, etc.) and to our offices in New York