(Remote, preferably in Columbus, OH, Raleigh, NC, Charleston, SC, Scottsdale, AZ)
Electric is a Series B startup backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, GGV Capital, Primary Venture Partners, 01 Advisors and led by a team of seasoned entrepreneurs, operators, and technologists. With software forming the foundation of every office, Electric is the world’s first all-in-one, modern IT support solution that can truly meet the needs of growing businesses. Through a chat interface, personalized service, and flat-rate pricing we keep our client’s email, computers, Wi-Fi and software running smoothly at a fraction of the cost and headaches normally experienced with traditional managed service providers.
Our company is a fun, fast-paced environment with enormous opportunities for career advancement. We are seeking highly motivated, detail-oriented go-getters who want to move up in a tech startup.
Are you passionate about building great brands? Are you a leader, seeking an opportunity that allows you to manage and develop in one of the world’s fastest growing companies? And to have a tremendous impact on that growth? Electric is looking for high energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen, proven leadership ability, strong organizational skills and natural sales instincts to help lead our Sales team.
You will be a key member of our Sales Leadership team, responsible for managing a team of 6-9 across multiple regions, building and executing initiatives end-to-end that drive top-line growth and expand Electric’s reach.The Sales team is the first point of contact for our prospects, establishing and managing relationships with key Executives across the country. They are the first impression for the entire company and a driving force behind Electric’s rapid growth.
What you’ll do
- Display aptitude for managing direct reports and driving results while keeping an eye toward overall career growth and happiness
- Work with the VP of Sales to determine best practices and outreach strategies to drive performance
- Hold team members accountable for weekly/monthly/quarterly activity and production targets
- Report to company management on the effectiveness of revenue driving initiatives and make strategic recommendations
- Identify and recruit top talent to work for you
- Demonstrated ability to accurately forecast and achieve team results
Who you are
- Self-starter with track record of excellence across strategic, operational, and detail-demanding functional responsibilities
- Past experience in managing direct reports and leading teams
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to exercise judgement and solve difficult problems without direct supervision
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Competitive and dashboard-driven mindset
- Articulate in both verbal and written communication
- Ability to effectively lead client meetings and presentations
- Highly organized; ability to multi-task and handle multiple deadlines simultaneously
- High energy and positive attitude
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ year of sales management experience
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.