Enterprise Sales Development Representative
Electric is a Series A startup backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Bowery Capital, Primary Venture Partners and led by a team of seasoned entrepreneurs, operators and technologists. With software forming the foundation of every office, Electric is the world’s first all-in-one, modern IT support solution that can truly meet the needs of growing businesses.. Through a chat interface, personalized service and flat-rate pricing we keep our client’s email, computers, Wi-Fi and software running smoothly at a fraction of the cost and headaches normally experienced with traditional managed service providers.
Our company is a fun, fast-paced environment with enormous opportunities for career advancement. We are seeking highly motivated, detail-oriented go-getters who want to move up in a tech startup.
As Enterprise SDR at Electric, you will own the top of the sales funnel for our largest customers. You will be responsible for prospecting, emailing, cold calling and setting meetings for your Mid-Market and Enterprise AE teams! You will be the first point of contact for new prospects and work to build new relationships for the sales team. This is an opportunity to be mentored by some of the best in class Sales Reps in the country. If you are an enthusiastic hunter with great communication skills, apply today!
- Finding the right people. You will be tasked with prospecting daily to find new business that will benefit from using the Electric service.
- Strategic oversight on messaging, outbound strategy, A/B testing, message cadence
- Setting the meeting. In order to make sales, we need to fill the top of the funnel. Every Enterprise SDR will be making cold calls/emails daily to schedule meetings with decision makers at organizations across the country.
- 1+ years of successful selling experience
- 1 year min. prospecting experience, Enterprise experience a plus
- A positive mental attitude that helps you overcome adversity and lifts up others around you
- Coachability, flexibility and a ton of hard work
- The ability to think dynamically, challenge and be persuasive
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year university
- Familiarity with B2B software and technology a plus