Escalations Case Manager at Angi (Greater NYC Area, NY or Remote)
Angi® is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for homeowners, service professionals and employees to feel right at “home.” For most home maintenance needs, our platform makes it easier than ever to find a qualified service professional for indoor and outdoor jobs, home renovations (or anything in between!). We are on a mission to become the home for everything home by helping small businesses thrive and providing solutions to financing and booking home jobs with just a few clicks.
Over the last 25 years we have opened our doors to a network of over 200K service professionals and helped over 150 million homeowners love where they live. We believe home is the most important place on earth and are embarking on a journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Angi is an amazing place to build your dream career, join us—we cannot wait to welcome you home!
About the role
Angi is seeking a Escalations Case Manager for a long-term contract basis to support policy review and definition for our PROs and service companies throughout the business based on strategic priorities. As a Escalations Case Manager, you will be responsible for evaluating CX tickets to deduce trends, execute weekly and monthly check refund processing, and troubleshoot across cross functional teams.
This position will be remote and require candidates to work up to a 40 hour work week and 1 Saturday per month. Schedule is M-F 8 AM EST - 5 PM EST. This person must be located in EST or CST and be willing to work EST hours. The hourly rate for this role ranges between $18-$20/hour.
What you’ll do
- Investigate high priority inbounds & help troubleshoot with cross-functional teams
- Conduct CX ticket review in order to deduce trends & glean insights
- Support policy review & definition for pros & companies based on strategic priorities
- Execute weekly & monthly check refunds processing
Who you are
- Proficiency with MS Office suite, basic excel skills
- Willingness to learn new tools such as Zendesk, Looker, Dash, etc.
- Experience interacting with external customers via written communication and some phone communication
- Detail-oriented & analytically minded, including being able to make inferences based on data
- Strong problem solver and comfortable speaking with customers
- Familiarity with Looker or other data visualization tools is a plus
- Access to a dedicated remote workspace without interruptions
- Reliable access to a high-speed, hard-wired internet connection
We value diversity
We know that the best ideas come from teams where diverse points of view uncover new solutions to hard problems. We welcome and value individuals who bring diverse life experiences, educational backgrounds, cultures, and work experiences.