Yieldstreet is building the largest global digital wealth management platform to change the way wealth is created. With an investor-first approach, our investor community builds a diversified portfolio of investments outside of the stock market to generate passive income. Yieldstreet is giving unprecedented access to asset classes such as Fine Art, Real Estate, Crypto, Legal & Private Business Credit. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices in Brazil, Argentina, Malta and Greece.
Join a team of diverse, smart, and friendly people from 8 different countries who speak a total of 17 different languages who are on a mission to make alternative investments more accessible. Our team is comprised of successful entrepreneurs with combined exits of over $1B. We get social with each other during happy hours, exercise classes and team off sites!
What’s in it for you:
Competitive compensation packages including equity Health, dental & vision coverage with FSA/HSA options
Learning and Development stipend
Paid lunch once a week
About the Role
Yieldstreet is looking for a dynamic, thoughtful and team-oriented Family Office & Institutional Sales Manager to build and maintain family office relationships.
The Manager will play a foundational role building and executing on a family office engagement strategy: developing relationships, educating clients on alternative investments, understanding family office investment criteria, and driving investment dollars to the Yieldstreet platform. The Manager will work closely with Asset class heads, Product Management, Investor Relations and Marketing.
We have deployed over $1.8B to-date across a unique mix of asset classes, including Art, Legal, Marine, Private Credit and Real Estate. We have ambitious plans to grow to billions per annum. The family office market and broader institutional demand will play a critical role in Yieldstreet’s future success.
What you'll do:
- Develop and oversee the go to market strategy for family office engagement
- Partner with Asset class heads, Investor Relations and Marketing to engage family offices
- Educate clients and prospects on alternative investments
- Build and maintain family office relationships
- Track, manage and communicate client investment criteria
- Drive a sales plan with defined targets to raise institutional capital on the Yieldstreet platform
- Identify and articulate product related enhancements to improve the family office experience
What you’ll need:
- 4-7 years of relevant industry experience
- Familiarity with Alternative investments and fund products
- A clear understanding of the Family Office investor base, segments, and value proposition delivery
- Existing family office relationships combined with an understanding of their investment preferences
- Sales expertise to develop sales plans, execute on on them, lead sales calls, and manage follow-up
- Willingness to travel (post-COVID)
Bonus points for:
- Series 7
- Specific Alternative funds launches
- Launching early stage products
Read Full Job Description