GET TO KNOW US
We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people’s lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations, and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
We are hiring a Fitness Partnerships Manager in California! In this role, you'll be responsible for both creating and nurturing our relationships with our key partners (gyms, gym chains, and studios) with the aim of expanding our West Coast fitness network.
- Map gym partner organizations and build relationships with multiple contacts focusing on decision-makers
- Develop gym partnerships via outbound calls/emails, networking, meetings, and closing sales
- Manage the relationship and support existing partners
- Demonstrate Gympass software, products, and partner solutions to potential gym partners and assist them in understanding why Gympass is the best solution for their gym/studio.
- Consistently achieve outbound prospecting objectives and key performance indicators as defined for the role.
- Regularly communicate successes and roadblocks to managers to better inform the team’s goals and targets.
- Identifies advantages and key differentiators as compared to competitors within our various markets.
- Perform data analyses to show value of Gympass partnerships to key partners through data
- Participates in trade shows and conventions as required.
- Collaborate internally at Gympass with our Client Success and Marketing teams to increase the value of our network of partners for corporate clients/users
WHO YOU ARE
- A goal oriented professional with 3+ years experience in sales or account management
- You've worked in the fitness, health, and or wellness industry
- You have the demonstrated ability to use strategic selling skills.
- A strong communicator with great interpersonal skills.
- You're able to travel regionally up to 30% of the time
- Tech savvy with knowledge of Google Suite and Salesforce (or a similar CRM)
- Outstanding phone presence and willingness to make multiple phone, email contacts, and in person visits per day.
- Strong time management, organizational and relationship-building skills, creative problem solver and self-sufficient worker.
- Comfortable working in a demanding, fast-paced, numbers-driven environment.
- Must be able to adapt to evolving departments/role, able to take on new challenges as they become delegated to the position.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: health, dental, and life insurance
GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge. Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 and floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family. 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...follow us on Instagram @gympasscareers, Facebook “Life at Gympass” and LinkedIn!
Belonging @ Gympass
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.