Global Account Executive at Flexport
Flexport is experiencing massive growth with 1,500+ Flexporters across 14 global offices and warehouses. And we’re just getting started. As we enter our next phase of growth, we’re looking for driven and intellectually curious Account Executives to join to help make Flexport the leader in Global Trade! Help us solve real-world problems while streamlining the inefficient industry of global trade.You will:
- Proactively consult with clients to understand their supply chain needs and processes
- Demonstrate the value of Flexport through remote and in-person meetings
- Build and manage a pipeline of prospective clients with a diverse set of backgrounds
- Identify opportunities for account growth while retaining and expanding revenue within book of business
- Lead a squad in partnership with a Global Operations Manager to drive client success and revenue generation
- 5+ years in sales for freight forwarding or logistics with 3 years of closing experience
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Solid knowledge of freight forwarding principles with a strategic and consultative mindset
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills, with the ability to connect in both virtual and face-to-face environments.
- An obsession with client happiness. You succeed when they succeed
- A burning desire to win clients from competitors. You’re a team player, but you know that a little competition is healthy
- The intellectual horsepower and curiosity to learn a new way of operating in an old industry
- Courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it.
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology and data analytics, logistics infrastructure, and supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients and suppliers across 109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator. We’re excited about the three big ways we’re moving forward after our recent $1B investment from SoftBank Vision Fund in February 2019.
Investing your time with Flexport means having an immediate impact, all over the world. You’re empowered to do what’s best for everyone and trusted to make the right decisions when and where you need them. Join our collective of entrepreneurs and improve the world’s experience in global trade.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.