What you will be doing
- Own your own publisher premium publisher portfolio, driving revenues and partnerships.
- You will work directly with the VP of Publishing to set a business development strategy which will grow our premium publisher portfolio in the US.
- Responsible for the day to day leadership of a team, ensuring they are following sales best practice and motivating the team to success.
- You will manage and lead the US Publishing success team, ensuring that publisher clients are receiving a high standard of service and creating account expansion opportunities.
- You are well connected with Premium Publishers in the US, with a proven track record of success and long-standing relationships in the industry- gained either in publishing development or with a premium publisher in a monetisation role.
- Ideally you will have worked in the mobile space and have a solid understanding of the app and mobile web space.
- You have experience leading a team in a commercial environment with a player/coach mentality.
- You will have a solid understanding of the publisher life cycle, from presale to onboarding and client service.
- You are data focused and understand the KPIs and activity which lead to success.
- You have good relationships in the industry and have a high level of trust with your network. You are able to act as an advisor to clients & bring trust to business in a market where we are a newer player.
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary with a bonus, paid quarterly
- Competitive health benefits including medical, dental, vision
- Life assurance
- US- commuter benefits
- US- 401k
- Subsidised gym membership through GymPass