Inside Sales Representative (Early Talent) at Angi (Remote)
Angi® is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for homeowners, service professionals and employees to feel right at “home.” For most home maintenance needs, our platform makes it easier than ever to find a qualified service professional for indoor and outdoor jobs, home renovations (or anything in between!). We are on a mission to become the home for everything home by helping small businesses thrive and providing solutions to financing and booking home jobs with just a few clicks.
Over the last 25 years we have opened our doors to a network of over 200K service professionals and helped over 150 million homeowners love where they live. We believe home is the most important place on earth and are embarking on a journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Angi is an amazing place to build your dream career, join us—we cannot wait to welcome you home!
About Early Talent Sales Recruiting at Angi:
Our Early Talent Sales Recruiting program is committed to hiring, developing, advancing, and fostering the growth of new and future graduates embarking on their careers. With remote work opportunities for all employees (and national hubs in Denver, NYC, and Indianapolis for employees who prefer to work from an office), our new hires have the opportunity to engage and network with fellow employees on a national scale. Angi provides hands-on job training, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more, all with the goal of providing you with opportunity to make a significant effect on our company's future.
Who We Are:
Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive.
To join our talented and diverse sales team, you'll need a passion for sales, finding solutions to complex problems, helping small and large companies succeed, and a desire to grow your career and income in a supportive, rewarding, and authentic environment.
What You'll Do:
- Our Inside Sales Representatives are responsible for expanding our network of service providers.
- Cold call on new business - this role is 100% phone based. You will call service providers every day to build the momentum needed to hit your sales goals. At Angi we believe in being ‘better today, perfect tomorrow and that success comes to those who chip away at it.
- Leads are provided in our proprietary CRM system - prospecting is done for you! You will get access to a book of business as soon as week 2 of training.
- Deliver results by selling the value of the Angi solution through overcoming objections and closing clients.
- Drive business growth by meeting and exceeding required sales targets.
- Leverage the knowledge of your team members, our tools, and ongoing development opportunities to master your sales pitch.
What We're Looking For:
- Graduated/Graduating in 2022 or 2023
- Bachelor’s degree (OR 2+ years of sales or customer facing experience with HS Diploma or equivalent) required
- Passion for sales
- Experience selling over the phone and cold calling is a plus but not required
- Ability to think on your feet and pivot quickly when selling to businesses over the phone
- Strong communication skills – building rapport quickly, active listening, and confidence in what you’re saying
- Comfortable speaking on the phone
- A growth mindset- you crave coaching and feedback and are able to implement it as necessary
- Unrelenting intrinsic motivation- goal setting motivates you but not as much as your own drive to succeed and be your best
- Individual Hardline High-speed internet connection
- Hear and talk on a phone head set for up to 8 hours per day
- Must utilize all company provided equipment, including the webcam, for all team communications
- Proven computer aptitude including proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google products
- Individual Hardline High-speed internet connection
- Successfully pass a criminal background check
Internal candidates must meet Angi's Internal Opportunities eligibility requirements.
What We Offer:
- $30,000 - $65,000 per year
- Uncapped commission + a base salary of $30,000 with opportunity for pay progression - our sales representatives average $55,000-$65,000 in their first year, with some earning as much as $100,000+
- Ongoing bonus opportunities and incentives - earn an additional bonus of $5,000+ in your first 3 months!
- Commissions are paid biweekly, so you can start earning quickly!
- Comprehensive training program and the ability to apply for our management training program after 6 months of employment
- Medical, dental & vision coverage (including options 100% subsidized by Angi!)
- Retirement plan with company match (401K) through Charles Schwab
- Company Equity Program
- Company match of personal charitable contributions up to $15,000 per year
- Generous PTO including sick, personal, vacation, volunteer time and 9 paid holidays
- Leave your dials at the door - we aim for everyone to get their work done in a 40-hour week
- Technical equipment provided
At Angi, we are all about talent and enjoying the journey. We’re building a diverse, inclusive, and safe place where everyone can feel at home. That’s why we welcome different views and perspectives — it makes us stronger, and gives us a culture as diverse as the millions of homeowners and service professionals we think about every day. We're on the path to become the home for everything home, and in order to do that we need dedicated people who always strive to be better today than wait to be perfect tomorrow. Our customers are at the heart of everything that we do, and we're looking for sales professionals to communicate our mission persuasively and effectively. This is a remote position; therefore, it is imperative that all applicants be able to work independently in an environment free from distraction and manage their time accordingly.
Angi Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.