Inside Sales Representative, Key Accounts
Inside Sales Representative - Key Accounts
Flexport helps more than 10,000 clients and suppliers lead all aspects of their supply chain operations. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B from investors that include the SoftBank Group, Founders Fund, Google Ventures, First Round Capital, Bloomberg Beta, Y Combinator, & Wells Fargo. With offices on three continents, our team is as global as our client base and we're excited to continue building a product and service they love. Wherever you are, whatever role you play, you're guaranteed to share your day with committed, encouraging, and resourceful team members.
Revenue is growing at breakneck speed, we're looking for a consultative and tenacious Inside Sales Representative for our Key Accounts segment to join our growing sales team in New York,
This role is for sales reps with 3+ years experience who want to focus on Key Accounts, our most strategic customers. To be considered, you will have a track record of success working within a team, excellent prospecting and organizational skills, and love to win. This is an incredible opportunity for someone who is passionate about technology, has sold complex solutions, and can creatively consult with clients.
What you'll do:
- Targeted prospecting to our highest value accounts, including excellent use of account based marketing techniques
- Research target companies and prepare executive summaries to turn Account Executives into a guru ahead of their calls
- Responsible for building account plans, stakeholder maps, managing small-scale events, and preparing for quarterly business reviews and executive briefings
- Maintaining detailed records of customer engagements and account information in CRM.
- Provide insight to our customers by creating and delivering customer presentations
- Rapidly learn Flexport’s model and solution selling/customer-centric sales method
- Ensure 100% satisfaction with all customers
- Help Account Executives build new relationships with decision makers and influencers across a variety of functions at Key Accounts
- Grow impact over time by learning to manage sales opportunities, cross-sell, assist with contract negotiations, and more
What you'll need:
- BA/BS degree (preferred) and 3+ years of professional work experience in Sales, Business Development, Client Success, Investment Banking, Financial Services, or Consulting
- Strong background Account Based Marketing
- Highly organized with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to work autonomously
- Excellent project management skills: you’re organized, create clear tracking systems, and hold yourself to timelines
- Resourcefulness: you’re scrappy and creative in your approach to solving problems and producing outcomes
- The intellectual horsepower to become a guide on international trade in a matter of weeks, and the curiosity to keep learning about all its intricacies for years to come
- Ability to craft compelling presentations, and able to relay information is a seamless way
- Proven ability to quickly gain trust with internal & external senior leadership
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.