Renting a home is the world's oldest subscription service. People spend thousands of dollars every month for an experience that is outdated, inconvenient, analog, impersonal, and leaves a lot to be desired. Latch is working to make every building better, and while we've methodically executed this mission since our founding with great success, we're just getting started.
Leveraging our knowledge from companies like Apple, BCG, and IDEO, we’ve rethought how people interact with space. Latch delivers a full-building operating system designed to help owners, residents, and third parties like guests, couriers, and service providers, seamlessly experience the modern building. We’ve done this by combining software, devices, and services into a holistic platform that makes spaces more efficient, enjoyable, and profitable.
The next chapter of the Latch story will be our most exciting yet, and we’re looking for more talented team members to help fuel our growth.
Latch is seeking a Key Account Director to lead the company’s efforts to develop and expand B2B relationships with the largest national and global real estate enterprises. This strategic business development role is responsible for achieving sales quota by solving new problems for existing partners, and launching strategic initiatives with new partners. This individual will build and nurture trusted advisory relationships with the most senior and seasoned executives in real estate, and will manage especially complex sales lifecycles across a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Drive $10M+ in revenue
- Cultivate and maintain strong advisory relationships with key stakeholders and decision-makers within 15-20 key accounts
- Map complex client organizations and build relationships across the stakeholder landscape
- Develop and execute strategic account plans to land and expand corporate partnerships encompassing the full range of Latch’s smart access and building operating system solutions
- Lead solution-development efforts by coordinating the involvement of marketing, product, engineering, operations, and other teams
- Create and manage milestone-based program plans with our partners to ensure successful execution and value creation
- Exceed quota for executed letters of intent, hardware purchase orders, and software agreements
- Maintain a deep understanding of our accounts’ building portfolios, strategies, and pipeline in order to systematically expand into key accounts
- Develop a deep understanding of the operating profile of accounts, their key internal stakeholders, and decision making criteria
- Maintain up to date and accurate CRM activity
- Enthusiastic about traveling up to 40% of the time to support industry conferences and trade shows, develop new business opportunities, and maintain existing relationship
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree, especially MBA, helpful, but not required
- 7+ year's experience in Enterprise Sales and Strategic Account Management
- Strong communication and solution-selling skills, role model, and team leadership skills
- Strategic mindset, adaptable, energetic, self-motivated, accountable, and results-driven
- Willing and able to travel 40% of the time
- Real Estate or Enterprise SaaS experience
- Track record of success vs. quota of $2M+
- Experience closing large and complex multi-million dollar deals
- Experience managing large scale programs with partners
- Highly collaborative and capable of working as part of a team
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Commands respect via intelligence, knowledge, humility
- Proven Leadership Experience -- a leader, a builder, a visionary
- Innovative. The ideal candidate is never satisfied with the status quo... always looking for the next best way to do it
Founded in 2014, Latch now has 200+ team members working to reimagine modern buildings of today and drive evolution for the cities of tomorrow. Over half of our team members work in product development roles, and our team leverages established expertise in over 55 professional disciplines.
We offer unlimited Paid Time Off, a comprehensive benefits package, mental health support, and an environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, and dynamic peers.
In conjunction with our core values: Contagious Determination, Humility, Trust, Inclusion, Action with Intent, and Privacy, we approach our work with care and a sense of duty, to make the world a better space.
Applicant Privacy Notice