CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
We’re looking for a Sports Partnership Manager to drive growth and development for existing and new sports team partnerships. Reporting into the Director of Sports, the Partnership Manager will create, maintain, and develop meaningful relationships while delivering significant value for CLEAR’s partners and the end-to-end experience.
What You Will Do:
- Manage, grow & deepen CLEAR’s partnership with teams across a variety of professional leagues
- Serve as a business lead, coordinating between internal CLEAR stakeholders (marketing, operations, technology, product) and different functions at our partners
- Activate, track and optimize team partner agreements and channels
- Work closely with our Operations team to design and optimize team partnerships for launch and ongoing partner success
- Manage and analyze partner data, disseminating information to appropriate internal and external stakeholders
- Travel to partner locations as required
Who You Are:
- 3-5+ years experience with a demonstrable track record of managing long-term client relationships to drive growth. Sports background preferred
- Passion for the member experience
- Strong ability to lead, collaborate, and rexecute, all with strong stakeholder management
- You’re obsessed with data-based decision making and motivated by KPIs that measure performance, while ensuring growth and deeper engagement.