Mental Health Network Partnerships Manager at Quartet Health
Quartet is a platform that makes it easier for people to get the best mental health care for them. Our technology and services reach people who need care, connect them to the right care, track the quality of their care, and support their care journeys. Backed by $160.5MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet partners with health insurance plans and health systems in 32 states across the country to help people get the care they need.
About the team:
The Mental Health Network Management Team is responsible for managing a high-performing network of mental health care options to meet the needs of patients and populations across all markets. The team will develop strong working relationships with mental health providers, agencies, systems and vendors to ensure optimal utilization of Quartet’s software in order to receive new patient referrals and collaborate with referring providers on treatment plans. The Mental Health Network Management Team sits within the Clinical Operations team. The Clinical Operations team supports patients getting access to the mental healthcare that is right for them through direct patient support and through the development of a robust mental health network.
- Lead the strategic account management of Quartet’s new partnerships with digital health companies as well as strategic mental health provider groups and health system-owned clinics
- Develop and maintain trusted relationships with executive and VP level stakeholders and strategic decision makers at partner organizations and health systems
- Achieve and report out on target goals for company performance outcomes within assigned books of business by:
- Using data and analytics to identify overall trends, pinpoint lagging performance, and prioritize focus areas.
- Implementing solutions derived from the above analysis that drive engagement and build trust.
- Collaborate seamlessly with Strategic Partnerships and Implementation and Acquisition Teams to understand the value of each partnership, the impact on customer contracts and the operational workflows to ensure optimal performance of partnership.
- Be the subject matter expert on internal and external operational and product issues and questions; manage internal communications with digital health company.
- Develop and maintain close partnership with customer success, market teams and health systems leads in all markets
- Develop strategies to improve patient engagement or care initiation; support referring provider knowledge of care offering
- Cultivate collaborative relationships with internal Quartet leadership stakeholders (VPs, Directors) to create efficient and scalable processes that mutually serve both companies.
- Successfully demonstrate Quartet’s value and mission to leadership, staff, and clinicians at partner mental health organizations by:
- Maintaining meaningful, value-additive long term relationships with key stakeholders.
- Recognizing and solving operational barriers or personal hesitations that impede practice performance.
- Partnering with stakeholders to continually revise workflows and train staff to incorporate the Quartet technology into their daily activities.
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in account management with healthcare focus, implementation or program/project management.
- Intellectual curiosity on evolving mental health landscape and passion for expanding access to mental health care services.
- Critical core competencies include: Excellent communication skills, strong problem solving skills, highly organized, effective at time management, adept at navigating technical software.
- External-facing C-suite relationship management experience as well as internal-facing project management experience creating new processes that require input from multiple teams.
- Willingness to travel within the assigned region (if the company returns to travel).
- Experience working within a CRM system such as Salesforce.
- Experience selling to healthcare providers or working on mental health related project.
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: [email protected].
Have someone to refer? Email [email protected] to submit their details to us.