Mid Market Account Executive
Electric is a Series A startup backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Bowery Capital, Primary Venture Partners and led by a team of seasoned entrepreneurs, operators and technologists. With software forming the foundation of every office, Electric is the world’s first all-in-one, modern IT support solution that can truly meet the needs of growing businesses.. Through a chat interface, personalized service and flat-rate pricing we keep our client’s email, computers, Wi-Fi and software running smoothly at a fraction of the cost and headaches normally experienced with traditional managed service providers.
Our company is a fun, fast-paced environment with enormous opportunities for career advancement. We are seeking highly motivated, detail-oriented go-getters who want to move up in a tech startup
As an Mid-Market Account Executive at Electric, you will own the full sales cycle from start to finish. You will be responsible for prospecting, pitching, negotiating and closing the deal. You will be tasked with explaining and presenting the value of Electric to mid market and enterprise companies across the country.
Electric is a fast-paced environment and looks for candidates who are ‘rising stars’ in their area of focus. Our goal is to hire the best talent from around the country to continue building the best sales team in New York City.
- Setting the meeting- In order to make sales, we need to fill the top of the funnel. Every account executive will be making cold calls/emails daily to schedule meetings with decision makers at organizations across the country.
- Holding meetings- Mid Market AE’s will be tasked with holding multiple meetings a day. You will be tasked with creating value, building rapport and creating urgency on every call.
- Moving multiple decision maker deals through the pipeline.
- Working closely with Sales Leadership as needed to pull in stakeholders and resources for more technical deals.
- Closing the deal- Negotiating contracts, reviewing proposals and the thrill of closing the deal.
Skills and Abilities
- Experience closing 100K - 150K deals with multiple decision makers
- A positive mental attitude that helps you overcome adversity and lifts up others around you
- Coach-ability, flexibility and a ton of hard work
- The ability to think dynamically, challenge and be persuasive
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- 4+ years of successful selling experience
- Bachelor's degree from four-year university
- Familiarity with B2B software and technology
- Multi-decision maker deal experience