National Health Systems Acquisition Executive at Quartet Health
National Health Systems Acquisition Executive
About us: Quartet is a platform that makes it easier for people to get the best mental health care for them. Our technology and services reach people who need care, connect them to the right care, track the quality of their care, and support their care journeys. Backed by $160.5MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet partners with health insurance plans and health systems in 32 states across the country to help people get the care they need.
About the team: Quartet’s Market and Customer Success teams are responsible for delivering value to customers, which starts with building a strong local presence in each of our markets, partnering with leading Health Systems, physician practices, and other channels to start patients on their journey to get the mental health care they need.
Role Description: Reporting to the Head of Customer and Market Success, the Health System Acquisition Executive, will be a critical part of the team charged with delivering on Quartet’s success, which will include work in several distinct Quartet markets. Quartet’s health plan customers subsidize the use of Quartet by health systems within their local markets, and getting the health systems onboard to use Quartet is critical to our success in delivering value to our customers. In this role, you will be tasked with leading non revenue generating sales activities targeting large and strategic health systems, driving sales discussions to the point of commitment and then handing off to a local team for long term management.
- Lead non-revenue generating acquisition activities for health systems and large medical group practices across markets to drive value to Quartet’s customer base. Primary focus will be on driving successful launches and provider acquisition in new markets
- Partnering with the local General Manager and local health system leads for each market, lead and execute on year one sales/acquisition/launch plan including identifying key health system targets, partnering with customer provider liaisons, developing local market knowledge, and determining the acquisition approach for each target
- For targets owned by National Acquisition Executive, she/he will initiate and own establishing relationships with health system/group leadership (physician group, medical directors, BH service line leads, etc), and remain closely linked to the local Quartet team until the market has achieved steady state (defined by % of health system penetration achieved or other KPIs).
- Once steady state is achieved in a given market, successfully transition executive relationships developed during acquisition process to local Health Systems Manager for long term account management and then shift focus to the next launch market
- Successfully pitch the value that Quartet brings to hospitals, health systems and large group practices, tailoring conversations as appropriate to the value drivers for each target. Manage acquisition pipeline and report internally.
- Create and maintain best practice sales/acquisition collateral that speaks to Quartet’s current solution set
- Serve as internal SME on health system sales, sharing best practices with team (e.g. navigating complex organizations, buyer map exercises) and support ongoing skills based training of health system managers across all Quartet markets
- BA/BS degree, or equivalent
- 10+ years of experience working in a large B2B enterprise business development, account executive or client-facing role; Healthcare experience required with health system experience preferred
- Proven track record of building and maintaining C-Suite level client relationships required
- Proven experience working cross-functionally across legal, product development, data and analytics, and field teams to execute systems sales initiatives
- Proficiency in building sales and engagement materials, leveraging powerpoint/google slides/sheets
- Existing rolodex with health system leads across multiple states
- Pending COVID-related restrictions and guidelines, willingness to travel at least 50% of the time
- Experience in the behavioral and mental health space
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Not ready to apply, but have someone to refer? [email protected] to submit their details to us.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.