Partner Manager, Healthcare at CLEAR
CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the third year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing frictionless experiences and technology for our partners and 7+ million members.
CLEAR is looking for a Partner Manager, Healthcare to join us as we reimagine the healthcare customer experience for health systems, insurance companies, retail pharmacies, and digital healthcare organizations. You will be the driving force behind our efforts to bring frictionless experiences to life, from initial ideation and conception to implementation, guiding partners through every step of the process and developing key, strategic relationships. In addition to your primary focus as Partner Manager, you will help inform our business and product strategy, develop new use cases, pilot new solutions, and identify opportunities to continually transform and innovate for our partners and members.
A key member of the growing Healthcare team, we’re looking for a collaborative, passionate, solutions-driven team player who is relentless in their pursuit of frictionless experiences for both partners and CLEAR members.
What You Will Do:
- Manage partner relationships with CLEAR’s new and existing Healthcare partners; define strategy, goals, timelines and manage all communication with partners, building meaningful rapport and trust with key contacts
- Build and manage broad and deep relationships across the partner’s organization, from front-line staff to senior executives. You should be adept at articulating the CLEAR value proposition, earning trust and executing against program deliverables.
- Deeply understand partners’ challenges and opportunities to create a value proposition that meets their needs; identify patterns across patterns and business units to develop use cases to share with Product, Program, and Engineering orgs to drive and accelerate new product innovations for partners
- Drive adoption of CLEAR’s services at launch and beyond. Collaborate with the partner’s project leads on everything from use case strategy and design to contracting, implementation and ongoing operational and financial success.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders across Product, Marketing, and Legal (and more) to constantly enhance and reimagine our capabilities and go-to-market campaigns as we scale
- Responsible for relationship expansion by growing the use of CLEAR throughout the partner’s employee journey, layering on experiences like building access or biometric payment.
- Continually staying abreast of Healthcare market trends, innovations, notable partnerships, and maintaining subject matter expertise
Who You Are:
- 3-5+ years professional experience in business development or partner management with healthcare customers
- Inspired and energized by challenge; equally confident in a room of peers as you are in a room of executives
- You are a problem solver at your core with experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver external experiences for complex customer organizations
- Able to distill complex concepts into digestible responses for partners
- Sees solutions when others see problems; invites collaboration, change, and expertise with open arms
- Ruthlessly prepares to ensure partner success; no job is too big or too small
- Operates with transparency, urgency, and integrity at all times
- Craves impact and thrives in a fast-paced, highly-collaborative environment
- Strong ability to prioritize and balance strategy with execution — and maintain a member-focused approach in everything you do
- Sense of humility and a desire to roll up your sleeves
- Willingness to travel as required (likely 25-50% of the time)