Partner Manager, Travel at CLEAR
CLEAR’s mission is to strengthen security and create frictionless experiences for consumers. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics - your fingerprints, eyes, and face - we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 60+ airports and other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation and more with CLEAR.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 4+ million members across the country.
What You Will Do:
- Build broad and deep relationships within our partner’s corporate sales organizations including senior executives and corporate sales teams, ultimately driving engagement in corporate sales efforts
- Advise and educate corporate sales teams on how to articulate CLEAR’s value to customers through sales tool kits, development tools, etc.
- Actively seek to understand our partner’s corporate sales department, their sales model, how success is defined, and ensure that we are exceeding expectations in delivery and driving adoption
- Manage ongoing communication with clients and internal stakeholders (i.e., status reports, call recap reports, timelines, project status updates, etc.)
- Working knowledge of experiential marketing / promotional events beyond basic knowledge and “how to” and ability to speak and strategize on staffing, training, logistics, execution and measurement
- Work within and develop timelines for event roll-outs and ongoing evaluation
- Establish, maintain and enhance relationships with clients, as well as all internal team members and departments
- Maintain complete and updated program files with all project details and partnering with events team
- Meet deadlines, prioritize tasks, report on key accounts and deliver prompt and sound decisions
Who You Are:
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit with experience creating and implementing new programs from strategy to execution
- You are motivated and energized by taking initiative to problem solving regardless of the roadblock
- You have the experience working cross-functionally with stakeholders in a corporate environment
- You have experience cultivating relationships, and generating creative solutions in the partnerships marketing space
- You demonstrate high EQ, a consultative mindset and high attention to detail, with excellent communication (oral & written) skills
- 6-10 plus years work experience in corporate environments, Bachelor's Degree required
- Ability to travel to partner locations as needed