Principal Customer Success Manager at Unqork
Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of LinkedIn's Top Startups.Responsibilities:
As a Principal Customer Success Manager, you will be working directly with key technical and business stakeholders to help deliver best-in-class experiences. Serving as a senior customer-facing technical voice, you'll be responsible for providing insight, guidance, and subject-matter expertise to our customers as they build out products on our platform.
- You will report to the Head of Relationship and Capability Management, Customer Success
- You own the development and execution of a holistic account plan and tracking operational health, leveraging technical resources across all solution areas
- You provide delivery leadership for our largest accounts, focused on ensuring delivery is driving the customer's success and achieving our shared objectives and outcomes
- You oversee and ensure prioritized alignment of coordinated outcomes across Support Programs, Customer Success Engagements, and Professional Services projects that will drive consumption, scalability, and operational health
- You develop an understanding of the customer's business and technical objectives, partner with them to build a strategic joint success plan with identified objectives, milestones and measurable KPIs to achieve the outcomes
- You guide end-to-end application development projects with customers built on Unqork's platform. You will be involved in identifying opportunities for our customers to refine and improve their products to streamline their processes, improve performance, and explore new capabilities in Unqork
- You work directly with customers and liaise cross-functionally (e.g. PS, Support, Sales, Product) to serve as the technical resource for DIY and in-production customer projects
- You are front and center with our customers in support of their digital journey and empowering them to achieve their goals with regular engagements including: business and process optimization workshops, provide recommendations for increasing the return on investment (ROI), usage, and adoption of Unqork's offerings and services
- Partner with Product Development to collect patterns, maintain and standardize use cases and best practices. You know how to develop new solutions and work with our teams to build them into Unqork's offerings
- 8+ years of success in roles attributing to technical engagement and delivery management and/or program management for Enterprise SaaS environments
- Demonstrated ability to manage and work well on a team (both internal and customer teams)
- Experience with navigating complex organizational structures to identify and build relationships with customer executives and technical stakeholders
- Experience creating integrations with CRMs, complex data sources, REST APIs, etc.
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, and resolving conflicts
- Experience presenting with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences and various levels of management (Executives, LoB owners)
- Experience designing, developing, deploying and supporting large technology solutions.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in creating solutions that leverage cloud technologies
- Experience leading technology programs that involve multiple technology areas, multiple stakeholders, are high risk, and highly visible across significantly sized technical teams that include coordination of multiple parties (e.g., partners, onshore and offshore resources)
- Partner with Business Product Development to collect patterns, maintain and standardize use cases and best practices. You know how to help build new solutions and work with our teams to build them into Unqork's offerings
- Work from home with an energetic remote-first community
- Unlimited PTO (and the encouragement to use it)
- Student loan payback program
- 100% employer-covered medical, dental, and vision options available to you and your dependents
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Monthly stipend toward your WFH setup, vacation, development and more
- Employer-sponsored 401(k) with contribution match
- Free Peloton membership through UHC
- Paid Parental Leave
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.