Regional Account Executive at DoorDash
Please note that our recruiting process is entirely via phone and ZoomAbout the Team
DoorDash is looking for top-talent to play a pivotal role in growing our Australian business! This is a rare opportunity for people who are excited about joining a fast-paced start-up and building something great! We’re looking for hustle, smarts, and deep market knowledge to enable us to best serve our consumers, Dashers, and merchants. Join our never-ending pursuit to better power economies in Australia and across the globe.About the Role
We're looking for a Regional Account Executive to help us connect more merchants with the powerful DoorDash delivery platform. At DoorDash, merchant partnerships play a critical role in strengthening operations and accelerating consumer growth.
As a Regional Account Executive, you'll be joining a team of experienced operators who have excelled in the art of leading highly deliberate sales processes. The team is building what is the single biggest competitive advantage for DoorDash — industry-leading partnership terms with the best merchants.What you'll do...
- Sell merchants on the value of partnering with DoorDash through revenue share agreements
- Own the end-to-end sales process for merchants
- Lead complex negotiations to structure industry-leading and mutually beneficial economic terms
- Partner closely with local teams to draft compelling economic proposals for merchants during the sales process
- Accelerate a highly organised sales cycle with the goal of closing deals within a few weeks
- Uncover valuable information that can help increase the accuracy of anticipated outcomes in key negotiation
- Prior experience with leading an end-to-end sales cycle and an impressive track record as a top performer
- A highly driven and ambitious attitude and will do whatever it takes to win
- Strong instincts in how to be strategic in leading client-facing conversations
- A strong background with sales experience (Salesforce a bonus)
- Excellent communication skills (bilingual? Awesome...that’s a plus for us!)
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are strategic - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our ambitious goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We are committed to our clients and connected through our vision of “Delivering Good”
- We offer competitive compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits
- You will be proud to say that you work for DoorDash and will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favourite local and national businesses in the United States, Canada, and Australia. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to thrive.