Sales Enablement Manager - New York at Tessian
Greater NYC Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 12:25 p.m. (EST) on Tuesday, August 27, 2019
Tessian is a SaaS technology company on a mission to keep the world's most sensitive data and systems private and secure, backed by some of world's top VCs, including Sequoia, Accel and Balderton.
With offices in London and the US, we're rapidly growing our team to meet the huge market demand for Human Layer Security. We're a diverse team of engineers, salespeople, data scientists, marketers and more focused on protecting individuals and organisations against human error through machine learning and natural language technology.
We'd love to hear from you.
Sales Enablement at Tessian
Our Business Development team at Tessian has tripled in size over the last year, driving our 400% revenue increase. We never stop striving for excellence, so we are looking for a Sales Enablement Manager to support, coordinate, and supercharge our ambitious VC backed growth plans.
You'll be our first Sales Enabler and have a great opportunity to help define sales greatness at Tessian.
We're looking for an ex-quota carrier who can motivate, train and coach a brilliant global sales team in the US & London (UK), with strong leadership and analytical skills to be down on the ground with our team, driving performance at every step.
This role can either be based in New York or San Francisco - for the avoidance of doubt, we have two active listings for the one position.
Please note: we are unable to offer US Visa sponsorship
You'll be responsible for
- Removing as many obstacles as possible from selling
- Creating and running an on-boarding programme that helps reps ramp and get up to speed as effectively as possible
- Training and coaching our reps, so they have the support they need to develop, take on, and hit greater quotas, driving their personal success as well as Tessian's
- Conducting QBRs
- Project managing cross-departmental initiatives from the sales-team perspective, such as content & product marketing
- Working with our sales leaders to assess metrics, tools, and territories
We'd love to meet someone who:
- Is an ex-sales-rep who understands what it means to be a rep, thinks like a rep, and understands the pain points that can be alleviated
- Ideally has enablement experience, or is an extremely adaptable, capable & analytical problem solver
- Has fantastic communication skills, understands people, and has strong leadership potential
Why we think you'll love it here:
- You’ll work alongside amazing, high-performing colleague, and have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to start up an entirely new subsidiary of a fast-growth, Sequoia-&-Accel-backed technology company
- Great startup culture
- We offer a competitive salary and equity options with every role, with annual salary reviews.
- Everyone gets 25 days of paid holiday leave a year (15 days of paid vacation plus 10 paid federal holiday days)
- Free healthcare, vision & dental insurance! We offer three tiers of plans, with the lowest tier of Aetna health insurance 100% paid for by Tessian (no employee contribution required), with a $0 in-network deductible and 0% co-pay on the majority of in-network treatments
- Company contributions are made towards your 401k
- You’ll get a high quality MacOS tech kit to work on
- One week of remote working from abroad per year
- Free office snacks & coffee
- Monthly subsidy towards a discounted gym membership in NY
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Parents and carers are guaranteed one day per week of work-from-home, and we'll give you an extra day of annual leave to take your child to their first day of kindergarten and elementary school
- Generous enhanced Maternity & Paternity leave
- If you’re coming from far away, we’ll provide relocation assistance. Over 25% of the global company is international and we’re always as supportive as we can be in helping people make the move. Please note however that we are unable to sponsor US visas.
Equality & diversity
Tessian is an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. The Human Layer we're securing is diverse, and we know we need to be diverse and inclusive to successfully create HLS that reflects this. You can read our equality and diversity statement here.
As part of our commitment to equality and diversity, we're also a corporate member of the WISE Campaign for gender equality in STEM, our CFO is the Chair of the WISE Campaign's Young Professionals' Board, & we're a founding member of the WEDS network driving diversity & inclusion in startups.
Please note that we do not accept applications or résumés from recruiters. Any unsolicited CVs, profiles, or names, submitted in any format, by any channel, to any of our team, will be deemed to fall outside any terms and/or conditions with either the person submitting the information or their company of employment/representation.
Please note, that any job offers will be subject to the candidate passing background screening checks.
Read Full Job Description