Bluecore is a retail marketing technology company that is reimagining the way retailers communicate with shoppers. The 2019 launch of Bluecore Communicate™ introduces retailers to a fundamentally different email solution that replaces manual processes with an intelligent, AI-driven workflow. More than 400 retail brands, including Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, TomboyX, and Bass Pro Shops, increase their marketing performance with less effort through Bluecore. Bluecore has been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and is ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
We are looking for an ambitious, data-driven Sales Optimization Manager to own the overall efficiency of the sales org through enablement programs, tooling, and process. As the founding member of the function, you will develop, build, deploy, and monitor a sales enablement program for new and existing business teams at a fast-paced, hyper-growth business. You’ll partner with key stakeholders and executives across the company to align the sales organization with supporting processes, initiatives, and strategy using relevant learning methods, infrastructure, and tools. As part of the Business Operations department, you’ll be a critical member of a team striving to achieve operational excellence as a means to drive efficient and rapid growth!
- Build and own the sales enablement program from the ground up.
- Ongoing analysis of the current state of sales productivity, against key metrics that align to Corporate goals around bookings, renewal, growth, and account qualification.
- Drive, in a measurable way, significant sales productivity increases for the sales org.
- Create and monitor feedback loops to capture and report on all enablement KPIs across reps and go-to-market leadership.
- Support the development, delivery, and training of sales playbooks, programs, and develop an enablement cadence that best supports the business.
- Participate in the selection and implementation of technology used by the sales team to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Regularly spend time with managers and reps to understand their needs and evolving market demands.
- Plan and execute a continuing education program with hands-on training, workshops, and activities for the sales org, supporting development initiatives.
- 4+ years of B2B sales or sales enablement experience within a high-growth organization, MarTech experience a plus
- You’re a teacher and coach at heart and care deeply about other people’s success
- Comfortable and effective at delivering in-person and online training, presentations, and coaching sessions
- Comfortable with data, reporting, and building metrics and dashboards to track success
- Highly organized with proven project management skills
- Ability to collaborate with different teams and personalities
- Ability to break down complex problems in a simplified way
- Experience with MEDDICC a big plus!
Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Daily catered lunch and snacks
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly fitness reimbursement for a gym membership or fitness classes
- Monthly public transportation reimbursement
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.