Sales & Partnerships Analytics Skimm'r
ABOUT THE TEAM AND ROLE
theSkimm makes it easier to be smarter. We started as two friends on a couch and have since purchased more couches and gotten new friends, er... employees. Skimm HQ works hard but knows when to take breaks and when it's time to update the Spotify playlist. We drink the kool-aid but know we're drinking it. Through our suite of products, we are disrupting routines and information consumption one Skimm'r at a time. Come join us, we're changing things.
theSkimm analytics, product, and engineering teams are a group of fast-moving and creative thinkers who thrive on creating products Skimm’rs love. We are redefining how to build products that fit into routines, and we take a user-centric, collaborative approach while doing so. This person will translate theSkimm’s 1st party analytics and insight, into partnership worthy stories to ensure continual growth of theSkimm’s book of business.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Partner with the Sales and Partnerships counterpart at the onset of campaign ideation to build a campaign measurement strategy, that gets sold to the client and lead the implementation of the measurement plan.
- Define campaign benchmarks and success metrics for our Partner campaigns.
- Create custom surveys and analyzing data to report on metrics like brand lift
- Work with the Account and Project Management team to Measure and analyze the overall effectiveness of sponsorship campaigns to develop insights and make recommendations
- Intake and respond to ad-hoc data requests which ladder back to pre and post-sale client needs
- Working with theSkimm's Cash Money team to anticipate client needs and create client deliverables
- Develop a strong understanding of theSkimm’s value to brands in order to convey that value to existing and prospective clients, serving as a brand steward to all clients and outside contacts
- Support prospecting efforts by identifying and building case studies relevant to potential clients
WHAT WILL SET YOU UP FOR SUCCESS
- 3- 5 years of client reporting and analysis experience, with at least 2 years at an agency
- Experience writing and analyzing surveys (SurveyMonkey, Qualtrics, SurveyGizmo, etc)
- Able to write expert SQL queries in the dark
- Fluent in Excel and proficient in Keynote and Powerpoint
- Self-starter with the ability to handle stressful situations and think creatively
- Strong attention to detail while still working under tight deadlines
- Comfortable speaking with clients and representing theSkimm in both in person and phone meetings
WHAT WOULD SET YOU APART
- Experience building audience profiles using tools like Simmons, MRI, or Facebook Audience Insights
- Experience at a Startup and/or working with Sales & partnership teams
WHAT WE OFFER
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability Insurances, starting on your first day!
- Competitive salary & equity packages alongside annual performance reviews aimed at rewarding and recognizing our diverse talents
- A flexible vacation policy and generous holiday observances
- 'MassMutual' 401(k) program
- Free 'One Medical' Membership
- Free 'Headspace' Membership
- Subsidized family planning and fertility benefits through 'Carrot Fertility'
- Up to $400 in annual gym-membership reimbursement
- Collaborative office space with a mix of snacks, seltzer, caffeine and a pretty sweet roof deck
- Catered meals and drinks during our weekly "Sip’n Skimm" all-hands meeting and twice-monthly "Skimm'e A Drink!" happy hour
- The opportunity to be part of a friendly, hardworking and diverse group of people building a membership company that makes it easier to live smarter.
This is a full-time role based in New York, NY