Senior Director of Business Development at Quartet Health
Quartet is a platform that makes it easier for people to get the best mental health care for them. Our technology and services reach people who need care, connect them to the right care, track the quality of their care, and support their care journeys. Backed by $160.5MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet partners with health insurance plans and health systems in 32 states across the country to help people get the care they need.
About the team & Opportunity:
The Business Development team is responsible for new Health Plan relationships across markets. Our team is accountable to deliver revenue generating partnerships with these enterprise customers. Customers to date include some of the leading Blues, National Health Plans, and Health Systems in the country. Business development for Quartet is much more than sales. We are joined at the hip with our teammates across the organization to help ensure we are set up for success with our partnerships across product development, marketing, operations, and importantly, customer success. Because of the depth of our partnerships, together with Customer Success, we don’t just leave after a contract is signed, but rather help to mutually define goals and objectives of our enterprise partnerships and ensure we support the GTM against those expectations.
This SDirector, Business Development will be accountable to create partnerships with some of the largest and most strategic health plans in the country. This individual will be responsible for managing and developing client relationships, from senior-most levels through day-to-day interactions with their various market leaders. Additionally, this person will be responsible for supporting the growth and development of Managers within the Business Development team. Lastly, this person will be a key partner to others within the Business Development Leadership team to shape and drive our collective goals.
- Establish, lead, and deliver on a significant number of revenue generating partnerships with national and regional health plan partners.
- Manage, develop, and grow Managers within the Business Development team to evolve into Business Development leads themselves.
- Partner within Quartet cross-functionally to develop successful partner relationships including strategic efforts across our product, operations, data, and clinical teams.
- Team with others on the Business Development leadership team to establish, develop, and meet revenue goals.
- 10+ years of experience working in a large B2B enterprise business development, account executive or client-facing role; Healthcare experience required with Health Plan experience preferred
- Proven track record of building and maintaining C-Suite level relationships within complex cross-functional organizations
- Critical core competencies include: Ability to work independently; ability to proactively develop strong relationships; excellent communication skills; ability to think strategically about client needs and dynamics to deliver on client needs while simultaneously working within Quartet’s competencies
- Role can be located remotely with travel to be expected once safe
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Experience in Operations, Product Development or Management, or other related functions (in addition to client management experience) a plus
- Experience in Healthcare consulting and/or healthcare finance
- Spikes in strategy to engage partners with new and innovative technology products and services
- Healthcare ecosystem understanding
- Technology ecosystem understanding
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: [email protected].
Have someone to refer? Email [email protected] to submit their details to us.