Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We are an enterprise customer data platform that empowers marketers to create personalized data-driven experiences for the customers. We’re scrappy problem solvers who believe in tackling big challenges with disruptive thinking and giving our customers the support they need to deliver great next-generation experiences at scale.
Simon Data is a data-first customer experience orchestration platform, designed to disrupt the marketing technology and marketing cloud category. Simon’s platform empowers businesses to use enterprise-scale data to power customer communications across every channel. Our unique approach allows brands to develop one-to-one relationships with their customers without building a bespoke in-house data infrastructure.
At Simon, we firmly believe that business success starts and ends with people. We all do our best work when we are surrounded by other friendly top performers who want to succeed together. This attitude is core to our values. When you trust your team, invest in their development, and give them ownership, great things happen.The Role
Simon Data is looking for someone to lead our Sales Enablement function focused on increasing the effectiveness, efficiency, and scalability of our sales and go-to-market motion. If you are a person who is passionate about working cross-functionally with our leadership, sales, product, and marketing teams — and who thrives working on large-scale, complex problems — then this is the role for you! You’ll do everything from qualitatively analyzing and optimizing our go-to-market function, ensuring our front-line reps are well-trained and well-equipped, and being accountable for the development and quality control of client-facing materials.
This will be a fascinating opportunity to help define the strategy and execution of how we interact with prospective clients and ultimately win new business opportunities.What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with leadership, product, solutions architecture, sales, and marketing to evolve our sales approach for the Enterprise
- Ensure ongoing alignment between our product roadmap and vision and our current sales motion
- Build a comprehensive internal playbook to help our sales reps execute effectively and consistently in sales conversations
- Iterate on and improve our library of client-facing materials
- Manage an ongoing training curriculum for our sales reps to enhance performance
- Foster an ongoing feedback loop between the sales team and the teams that support them
- 4-8 years experience in enablement, sales, product marketing, or similar
- Experience with selling a complex SaaS/Martech product to Enterprise customers (CDP-related experience a bonus)
- Collaborative style when working across functions and with various teams
- Understand when to be scrappy and resourceful vs. systematic and thorough
- Strong strategic thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Capacity to build high-quality deliverables for use by our sales team
- Ability to ensure buy-in and utilization by the sales team
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.Diversity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.