Catalyst is the world’s most intuitive Customer Success Platform (CSP), and was built by an experienced group of industry leaders. Our software integrates with the tools that CS teams are already using to provide one centralized view of customer data. Customer Success Managers can subsequently take the right actions to prevent churn, increase product adoption, and align the entire organization on a unified workflow to manage customers throughout their journey. Catalyst helps organizations turn Customer Success into a company-wide mission.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, our Sales Engineers partner with Sales and CS to shape the success of current and future customers, acting as a trusted advisor during the sales process. The Sales Engineers will bring deep knowledge of Catalyst, its integrations, and compelling demonstrations to prospective customers, helping them purchase Catalyst with a full understanding of how they’ll maximize ROI.
What You'll Do
- Act as the technical expert for all things Catalyst during the sales process, creatively solving for customer use cases and articulating value with a consultative approach
- Serve as the main point of contact for sales to answer technical questions from customers’ data and sales ops teams on any of our integrations
- Discover customers’ needs during the sales cycle and articulate how Catalyst addresses them
- Document the requirements, use cases, and special needs of clients discovered in the sales cycle for the CS team
- Build compelling, creative demos and assets for sales and CS
- Own the presales Proof of Concept motion
- Advise prospects on best practices for CS strategy and how Catalyst can support it
- Partner with Sales, CS, Marketing, Engineering, and Product regularly to inform the success of sales, Customer Success, our customers, and the product roadmap
- Wholly own the Sales Engineer function and process
- Co-develop and own the RFP process with Sales
What You'll Need
- Advanced knowledge of integrations and APIs
- Advanced knowledge of data warehousing strategies, especially Snowflake, BigQuery, Redshift/Postgres and Amazon S3
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce Core and it how it relates to other parts of the Salesforce ecosystem, especially Service Cloud
- 5+ years experience in a Sales or Solutions Engineering role
- Strong People Skills - The ability to empathize with prospect’s needs, and work with them to find a solution
- Experience with CSPs, SQL, enterprise authentication strategies, sales and customer success are all a plus
- Strong Project Management Skills, you can own a proof of concept motion, making sure all stakeholders are on track.
Why You'll Love Working Here!
- Highly competitive compensation package, including equity - everyone has a stake in our growth
- Comprehensive benefits, including up to 100% paid medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage for you & your loved ones
- Open vacation policy, encouraging you to take the time you need - we trust you to strike the right work/life balance
- Annual education stipend, to ensure that you're continuously expanding your skill set
- Monthly wellness stipend, to ensure that you’re taking care of both your physical & mental health
- Monthly remote team-building events, including game nights, trivia, cooking/mixology classes, and more!
Catalyst is an equal opportunity employer, meaning that we do not discriminate based upon race, religion, national origin, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, or any other protected class. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.