Senior Sales Excellence Manager at BetterCloud
BetterCloud has offices in New York, Atlanta, and San Francisco. We are currently seeking new talent in Salt Lake City, Denver, and Austin.
BetterCloud is the leading SaaS Management Platform (SMP) that enables IT professionals to discover, manage and secure the growing stack of SaaS applications in the digital workplace. With an expanding ecosystem of SaaS integrations, thousands of forward thinking organizations like Zoom, Walmart, and Square now rely on BetterCloud to automate processes and policies across their cloud application portfolio.
A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, BetterCloud has built a community of more than 45K IT professionals who are embracing the new role of SaaSOps within IT organizations. The company launched the first-ever annual SaasOps-focused conference, Altitude, and publishes annually the definitive market research report, State of SaaSOps, on the market and category.
BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA and Atlanta, GA. The company's total amount raised to date is $187 million. Investors include Warburg Pincus, Accel, Bain Capital Ventures, Flybridge Capital Partners, and Greycroft Partners.
We’re looking for a Sr. Sales Excellence Manager who will have the opportunity to own our Excellence and Enablement strategy across GTM teams to support our growth goals. Reporting to our VP of Sales Excellence and working closely with our Sales leadership team to ensure all teams, processes, and programs are optimized to ensure excellence. You will be the trusted partner of the Sales organization and will make supporting recommendations on ways to improve the productivity and scale of the organization.
- Own Excellence and Enablement Strategy across GTM Teams working with Sales Excellence Programs Manager
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Business Systems, Finance, Renewals, Customer Operations and others to ensure smooth operation of the business and consistent achievement of growth goals
- Execute strategic programs and projects ad hoc to support GTM teams
- Serve as key stakeholder for product releases and enhancements by partnering with Product and Product Marketing to enable GTM teams
- Partner with Business Systems team to continue to build out and optimize our CRM (Salesforce) instance across key revenue processes, serving as the revenue stakeholder for all systems projects
- Support Revenue Operations and Finance for sales planning; territory creation, compensation planning, deal desk operations, goal creation, and incentive strategies.
- You are a proactive self-starter, with the ability to thrive in environments with multiple cross-functional stakeholders with varying priorities. You can more than hold your own with the day-to-day requests, but your real passion is ensuring teams, programs, and processes are optimized to ensure excellence.
- You have 2+ years of program management experience within a fast-growing organization, a plus if you have experience with Sales, Marketing & Customer Success.
- A strong and confident communicator, you can easily express your ideas and opinions verbally, in writing and orally.
- High degree of attention to detail and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- An agile team player with a sense of urgency, you're excited to join a growing team and organization, and are energized by building, measuring, and iterating to generate results.
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.