We’re on the lookout for a Senior Sales Operations Manager to join our Revenue Operations team here at Snappy. We are looking for a well-rounded individual, with both business and technical skills, and experience in a leadership role to help build out a Sales Operations team at Snappy. This is an exciting opportunity to work on a variety of Sales Cloud projects and support an incredible and growing Sales Team.
- Act as a partner and thought leader to the Sales and Operations teams to provide innovative business solution design
- Develop processes, policies and best-in-class systems for scalable growth
- Develop, monitor, and improve data, tools and reports required for Senior Leadership (i.e. business intelligence, data hygiene, KPIS/dashboards/reporting capabilities)
- Serve as a technical consultant to support the Sales org and cross functional teams
- Be responsible for management and creation of all standard operating procedures across the sales organization
- Help refine and optimize Rules of Engagement (ROE) and Sales policies to maintain data integrity and keep sales teams focused on success.
- Partner closely with our Sales Enablement team on communications to ensure proper end user training and adoption for system changes
- Support ancillary tools that sit outside of Salesforce (Chili Piper, ZoomInfo)
- Customize workflows and ad hoc projects to meet business needs
- A Sales Operations professional who loves getting their hands dirty building the best processes to help support our sales team to close more deals
- Able to organize, document and communicate complex business requirements
- An organized self-starter with ability to work independently in a high pressure environment
- Laser-focused on the details
- Open to questioning existing processes and finding solutions independently
- A true partner to sales representatives - you understand the motivation of successful sales teams
- 4-6 years of Sales Ops experience
- At least 2 years in a fast growing SaaS company
- Required: Experience managing and motivating a sales operations team
- Extensive experience using Salesforce including familiarity with Leads, Accounts and Contacts, Quotes and Agreements, Opportunity Products
- Must have at least 2 years experience inserting, updating and extracting data from Salesforce, and related sources
- Experience with business requirements documentation and analysis, modelling business practices, and presenting complex ideas
- Strong analytical skills including advanced data transformation processes
- Pipeline reporting experience including forecasting and modelling
- Familiarity with sales technology tools including data providers, Navigator, calendar and email integration tools
- Experience with SQL, R, Python, Tableau, Chili Piper, Gong a plus
- Experience with marketing automation tools a plus
Snappy is an award-winning all-in-one enterprise gifting platform. We’re reinventing the way companies express appreciation to their employees by offering a fun and interactive digital experience that lets employees choose a gift they actually love. We specialize in building recognition programs for all sorts of businesses - Zoom, Salesforce, Microsoft, Uber, Deloitte and over 800 more. Plus, we’re growing everyday - 400% YOY, if you want to get technical! We’ve seen firsthand that our experience boosts morale, improves performance, and (most importantly!) spreads joy.
Of course, we practice what we preach! Here at Snappy, we believe wholeheartedly in building a culture of appreciation, dedication, and fun! We offer all sorts of benefits and perks to our employees including but not limited to: Free healthcare including vision and dental and a generous 401k match, unlimited PTO and paid family leave, Snappy Summer Fridays (which we actually enjoy year around!), snacks and lunches delivered to your home while we’re working remotely, and Snappy gifts galore!