Renting a home is the world's oldest subscription service. People spend thousands of dollars every month for an experience that is outdated, inconvenient, analog, impersonal, and leaves a lot to be desired. Latch is working to make every building better, and while we've methodically executed this mission since our founding with great success, we're just getting started.
Leveraging our knowledge from companies like Apple, BCG, and IDEO, we’ve rethought how people interact with space. Latch delivers a full-building operating system designed to help owners, residents, and third parties like guests, couriers, and service providers, seamlessly experience the modern building. We’ve done this by combining software, devices, and services into a holistic platform that makes spaces more efficient, enjoyable, and profitable.
The next chapter of the Latch story will be our most exciting yet, and we’re looking for more talented team members to help fuel our growth.
Latch is seeking a Senior Salesforce Administrator to support and enhance the functionality of our growing business applications infrastructure. In this role, you will be responsible for scaling our Salesforce instance to enable rapid growth and business process development. Latch is at an exciting inflection point and you will be a key member of the team to ensure smooth and efficient implementation and integration between technical and functional system requirements using Salesforce.
- Translating business requirements into well-designed solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform and products (CPQ, Community & Sales Cloud)
- Participating in technical design sessions; create technical solution documentation aligned with the business objectives and goals
- Responsible for matching business process and automation requirements to the capabilities of Salesforce, including, but not limited to, managed and unmanaged packages, complex data model, integration, role hierarchy, sharing and security model
- Provide detailed scope and estimated hours breakdown for assigned tasks
- Partner internally and externally to Integrate Salesforce with adjacent business applications (eg. NetSuite ERP, Marketo, Zendesk, etc..)
- Own the ongoing Salesforce maintenance & improvements which might include:
- Maintaining the Role Hierarchy, Profiles, security settings, access settings etc.
- Reviewing Existing Automation and augmenting changes to that automation
- Data Imports, Data Integrity Review, and Data Manipulation
- At least 5 years of experience working on the Salesforce Platform, and 4 of those being an administrator
- SFDC Certified Administrator
- Nice to have:
- SFDC CPQ Administrator
- SFDC Sales Cloud Consultant
- SFDC Certified Experience Cloud Consultant
- Platform App Builder
- Nice to have:
- SFDC Certified Administrator
- Experience in Building Automation (Process Builders, Screen Flows, Autolaunched Flows, etc) on the Salesforce Platform
- Understanding of the Salesforce product suite including Salesforce1, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud, CPQ, and various AppExchange solutions·
- Experience integrating with external systems via REST/SOAP, Streaming API and ETL solutions
- Ability to perform testing and write unit tests for end users
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies (Scrum) and tools such as Jira or Wrike
- Excellent client-facing written and oral communications skills
- Innovative. The ideal candidate is never satisfied with the status quo... always looking for the next best way to do it.
- Provide functional architecture strategy and guidance for all Salesforce rollouts
- Articulate to the stakeholders the value of recommended solutions and approach
- Set standards and procedures based on industry best practices for design, configuration and development on Salesforce
Founded in 2014, Latch now has 300+ team members working to make spaces better places to live, work, and visit. Over half of our team members work in product development roles, and our team leverages established expertise in over 55 professional disciplines.
We offer unlimited Paid Time Off, a comprehensive benefits package, mental health support, and an environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, and dynamic peers.
In conjunction with our core values: Contagious Determination, Humility, Trust, Inclusion, Action with Intent, and Privacy, we approach our work with care and a sense of duty, to make the world a better space.
We embrace diversity and strive to create an inclusive and equitable environment for all.
Applicant Privacy Notice