We’re Onna: A passionate, hard-working team solving one of the biggest challenges facing today’s businesses — knowledge fragmentation. We’ve built the world’s first Knowledge Integration Platform to make enterprise knowledge more accessible, useful, and private. We help some of the world’s leading companies like Facebook, Slack, Electronic Arts, and Fitbit, to bring together fragmented knowledge from today’s most popular workplace applications. With our platform, teams can unify, protect, search, automate, and build on top of their organization’s proprietary knowledge, allowing them to leverage it in new and intuitive ways.
Onna is engaged in an active phase of growth and we are hiring across our offices in New York City, Barcelona, Raleigh-Durham, San Francisco, London & Toulouse. We are thrilled to be able to welcome new team members from across the world to a work environment which is lighthearted, fast-paced, exciting, and flexible. We provide our people with the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to take their career to the next level. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, we want to hear from you!
We’re currently hiring a Solutions Architect to join our enterprise Sales team. Reporting to the Lead Solutions Architect, you’ll help organizations understand the value of Onna.
You will be responsible for establishing a deep understanding of our customers’ business and technical needs.
What you’ll do:
- Know every detail of Onna’s Knowledge Integration Platform, including our third-party connectors, and how it makes proprietary knowledge accessible, useful, and private.
- Create a "trusted technical advisor" relationship with our customers as well as other teammates and peers.
- Provide coverage for key customer-facing events, including product demonstrations, webinars, and industry events.
- Provide technical architecture expertise to ensure proper solution design.
- Partner with Account Management, Engineering, and Customer Success teams to deliver smooth prospect-to-customer transitions and long-term customer success.
- Respond to technical questions in RFPs and security questionnaires.
Who you are:
- You have 3+ years of enterprise SaaS IT experience, preferably in a fast-growing environment.
- Strong understanding of cloud-based solutions with proven experience in selling Software as a Service (SaaS) applications.
- Technical acumen to interface with technologists, understand complex concepts and translate in a way that businesses or industry can understand.
- Comfort using APIs to access and interact with data.
- Knowledge of the legal industry is a plus.
- You have excellent communication skills: strong voice for our customers, bringing technical and business requirements back to our product teams helping ensure our solutions continue to meet our customer's needs.
- You’re able to build long-term strategic relationships with people at all levels.
- You’re a multi-tasker: you’re able to drive multiple accounts simultaneously, each at different stages and complexity.
- You’re empathetic and customer-focused: you are able to quickly identify pain points and communicate the value of Onna as a solution to those issues.
- You’re entrepreneurial: you create and own your success, and you’re excited to play a part in refining and building sales formulas.
- You’re extremely process-oriented.
- You’re a fast learner, excited by the challenge of learning the economics of a new-to-you landscape.
Benefits we offer:
- Competitive salary package
- 401(k) with matching contribution
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- Flexible vacation and PTO policies
- Flexible working time
- Remote and semi-remote work opportunities
- Monthly virtual fitness and well-being stipend
- Learning and development budget
- Monthly virtual team Lunch-and-Learns and Happy Hours
- Birthday and anniversary celebration
About the product & Onna’s funding:
Our growing list of integrations includes the likes of G-Suite, Slack, Microsoft 365, Box, Dropbox and more. Our open API allows us to integrate with any cloud-based or on-premise platform, for optimal control and visibility into your most critical knowledge. Once connected to Onna, the potential use cases are limitless: Information Governance, eDiscovery, Compliance, Knowledge Management, are just a few ways Onna can empower organizations and their employees.
In 2019, we closed an $11M Series A led by Dawn Capital with the participation of our integration partners Slack Fund and Dropbox, and in 2020 we closed a $27M Series B led by Atomico with participation from Glynn Capital, as well as follow-up investments from Dawn Capital, Nauta Capital, and Slack Fund.
Onna is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. You must have authorization to work in the location the position is posted.