Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day.
If you have the ambition to join an exciting, well-established, modern tech company, and have been seeking the ideal opportunity to do something new and exciting, then Veeva is for you!
Veeva, provider of true, multi-tenant cloud-based solutions for the global life sciences industry, is currently looking for a Solution Consultant who has a passion for helping our life sciences customers achieve their business vision. As one of the members of our Veeva Vault Solution Consulting team, you will be responsible for supporting the sales process by understanding our customer’s business needs and matching the Vault solution that best meets the customer’s vision. At Veeva, we offer excellent opportunities for our people to capitalize on their skills and grow in a fast-paced, unique, and exceptional work environment.
What You'll Do
- Analyzing and understanding customer requirements
- Configuring and delivering solution demonstrations
- Using experience to guide customers to a best-in-class solution
- Providing solution-oriented responses to Requests for Proposals/Information (RFPs/RFIs)
- Preparing and delivering presentations aligned to RFP/RFI responses
- Leading Workshops, Conference Room Pilots (sandbox exercises), and Proof of Concepts
- Working with cross-functional team members to ensure customer success and delivering value
- Support marketing activities such as recording videos, presenting webinars, attending conferences
- 3+ years of experience in the pharma/biotech, MedTech, or similarly regulated industry
- Experience in pre-sales or similar customer-facing role for a software company
- Knowledge of quality/manufacturing operations in pharma/biotech and/or medical member service/diagnostics sectors
- Willingness to travel 20-30%, primarily in the US (when possible)
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Energetic self-starter; able to work independently
- Bachelor’s Degree
Nice to Have
- Experience with software solutions used by Quality Assurance and Manufacturing in the pharma/biotech and/or medical device/diagnostics sectors
- Quality Management Systems (QMS), Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS), Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
- SaaS/Cloud solutions and software technology experience
- Experience in consulting or project implementation
- Master’s Degree
Perks & Benefits
- Work Remotely
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning and development
- Health and wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]