Solutions Consulting Manager at Paxos
At Paxos, we are creating the infrastructure for a new, open financial system - one that anyone can access and participate in, and that operates efficiently. There are billions of people in the world who are unbanked or underbanked, and trillions of dollars that are locked up because of the inefficiencies of the legacy system. We envision a new system that allows any asset to move instantaneously, anywhere in the world - to unlock the potential of assets and people everywhere. Our customers include some of the biggest enterprises in the world like PayPal, Credit-Suisse and Societe Generale, and together we are upgrading the global financial system using modern blockchain and crypto technology.
The Solutions Consulting Manager is a critical role in the organization, working directly with Business Development and senior executives at Paxos while playing a leading role with our most important and complex customers in the Commodities business line. This role drives the successful implementation, adoption, and support of Paxos products and services.
This role is perfect for someone who has a very consultative, solution-oriented approach to working with clients, who can successfully influence technical and business stakeholders, and who loves to bring structure and clarity to complex situations. Further, the role requires someone who understands or is excited to learn about the infrastructure of finance.
You will focus on the company’s most important customers, Fortune 500 companies leveraging the Paxos Post Trade platform. These strategic partnerships entail bespoke technical and business process integrations. These new products will revolutionize the way markets work. These relationships create exciting new business opportunities, which will drive the next phase of Paxos growth.
The work that you do will have a huge impact on Paxos’ goals and bottom line. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company and help build from the ground up.
What you will do:
- Understand your customer’s operational goals, and ensure your customers understand how our products map to those goals
- Build a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders to successfully maintain their loyalty and influence their thinking
- Lead the successful implementation of Paxos technology products and services by:
- Setting clear expectations with the customer on the work to be done, when it will be done, and who will do it
- Providing technical and business consulting to ensure the customer understands and is motivated to maximize the full potential of the Paxos platform
- Partnering with the Business Development to problem solve and ensure successful customer adoption
- Collaborate with Product Management when the existing solution can't solve a customer's need
- Support Business Development in delivering Quarterly Business Reviews as needed
- Develop deep expertise in our technology and market
- Provide coaching and support to the Solutions team in the Commodities business line on adopting best practices in solution consulting
What you need to have:
- Ability to gather and clarify complex business and technical requirements
- Ability to communicate persuasively with business and technical audiences
- Ability to implement complex solutions that meet business, technical, and regulatory requirements
- Ability to project manage complex engagements with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to establish and address the root causes of issues
- Ability to learn new technology quickly
- Strong social and technical problem solving skills
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise technology implementations required; FinTech is helpful but not required
- Experience developing teams
Other than these qualifications, we're hoping to bring someone on board who loves what they do and can't wait to join an amazing team.
Paxos is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, color, race, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical and mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
Who we are: We are a diverse group of individuals with backgrounds and experience in banking, startups, tech giants, and big-five consulting firms. We currently have about 110 employees across offices in New York, London and Singapore and have big plans for our growth. We’re looking for collaborative, creative, hard-working and intellectually curious people to help us make our vision a reality.
Why we matter: Paxos is the only technology company building financial services solutions that both customers and regulators can trust. We’re committed to pushing the boundaries of technology while also working with important stakeholder groups so we can build a financial system that is open and accessible to anyone around the world.
Who are our customers: Our customers run the gamut from individuals seeking access to digital assets and those who don’t want to be tied to a physical banking system, to large institutions seeking to improve their settlement infrastructure. Some of our clients today include big names like Credit Suisse, Societe Generale, Macquarie, INTL FCStone and Virtu.
How we work: Paxos is driven by our four values. We believe that every Paxos employee is an owner, and employees consistently search for the truth in their work. We also believe in real-time candor and a shared commitment to excellence. These values are ingrained in everything we do and influence how we communicate and collaborate as an organization.
Why we are a great place to work: Paxos has been consistently named a Best Place to Work by BuiltIn. We offer all of the usual startup stuff like healthy snacks, coffee, and ping pong but we also offer generous healthcare coverage, PTO, and family leave. (We want employees to care for themselves both in and out of office.) In addition to the benefits and perks, Paxos offers employees the chance to have a real and measurable impact on a growing business: what you do today directly influences the Company goals. As a result, we enable every employee to substantially grow their careers.
Learn more about us:
- The Paxos Blog
- Paxos Raises $300 Million Series D
- The Future of Paypal and Paxos Partnership
- Unchained Podcast: Paxos’s Partnership With PayPal
- Paxos in 2020: A Year in Review
- Most Influential in 2020 CEO Feature
- Fireside Chat with Paxos CEO Chad Cascarilla and Robinhood CEO Vlad Tenev