Greater NYC Area
At HyperScience, we use machine learning to automate data entry work for large organizations so that they can serve their end-users better, cheaper, and faster. Our customers receive a wide variety of documents like life insurance applications, paystubs, utility bills, insurance claims etc -- today these have to be reviewed manually. We’re on a mission to change that. With deep experience in building machine learning backed products that deliver real value in the enterprise, we are leveraging the latest advances in deep learning technology to finally automate many of these manual processes.
Our product is already deployed and delivering value to large, blue-chip organizations in financial services and insurance -- we are looking for people who are excited to help us build upon this foundation and scale our product to many more customers.
We are looking for a Solutions Engineer to support and help build our growing Sales team in achieving revenue targets. You will serve as the technical liaison between Sales and other parts of the organization, especially Product and Engineering, to help articulate uniquely valuable Enterprise solutions that drive revenue growth. You’ll partner with Enterprise Account Executives to build and execute on custom demos and presentations. You love explaining technical capabilities to non-technical prospects, and can still get into the weeds with the technical experts. You will work with leadership and cross-functional teams to develop new strategies, methods, and tools to enable the sales team to meet and exceed their sales goals.
What You'll Achieve:
- Serve as the technical liaison, collaborate with internal sales, marketing and services teams to develop customized presentations, demos, and POCs
- Contribute to sales scripts, participate in customer discovery, share knowledge expertise, and guide solution development/deployment
- Develop internal solutions (tools, demos, assets) to increase sales efficiency and productivity
- Communicate customer requirements and potential competitor solutions. Provide a strong technical response in response to specific customer needs
- Manage customer POCs, working in collaboration with the Account Executive to ensure that customers are engaged with the product and are moving toward a resulting solution
- Educate technical and architectural concepts to a variety of audiences, including business and IT stakeholders
- Keep current on product releases and product roadmap features in order to provide guidance and training to current reps and new hires
- Document and deliver both product feedback and new requirements from the field
- Maintain a deep understanding of HyperScience products, working closely with sales to resolve critical technical issues
- Experience in a pre-sales, sales engineering, or related role within enterprise SaaS buying environments
- Experience successfully demonstrating and articulating the value of an Enterprise solution
- Ability to influence both technical and executive audiences
- Savvy presentation and demonstration skills, fluidly translating complex technology concepts
- Advocate for team selling, partnering with sales to qualify opportunity and align key customer stakeholders
- A passion for enterprise software, and a philosophy of using technology to help solve business problems
- Keen analytical and problem solving skills
- Curiosity to learn and assimilate technical information quickly, enthusiasm to share and teach others
- Ability to travel
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive medical and health coverage
- Meaningful equity
- 401k with company match
- Flexible PTO
- Choice of hardware
- Gym membership
- Daily lunch
- A variety of snacks and drinks
- The ability to change the landscape of office work
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies:
- HyperScience does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any person or email address at HyperScience prior to obtaining a signed agreement from Recruiting/HR. HyperScience is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners.
HyperScience provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HyperScience complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Read Full Job Description