Strategic Account Manager at Yotpo
We are looking for a foundational hire to our Account Management team in New York City: our second individual contributor and thought partner to build out the department. A newly created function, Account Management is focused on maximizing client lifetime value by cultivating long-term strategic partnerships with our most influential customers. We are looking for a relationship-based, consultative seller, who is intellectually curious and commercially driven. An individual who can successfully navigate large complex organizations to influence business outcomes, articulate Yotpo’s value proposition to C-level executives, and cultivate partnerships.
You enjoy leading cross-functional initiatives and building mutually committed relationships with your customers. You like finding innovative solutions to thorny problems and can transition flexibly from technical to commercial discussions. You creatively add value throughout the customer lifecycle with the goal of identifying and unlocking incremental revenue opportunities.
- Define and own strategic account plans to deepen client relationships and unlock investment in Yotpo products and services
- Partner cross-functionally to mobilize resources in support of account plans and advance shared Yotpo-customer goals
- Prospect and penetrate large, complex organizations to drive alignment and uncover new business opportunities
- Proactively engage and educate clients on new capabilities that can unlock mutual value
- Hone in on relevant customer trends to build business cases in support of new requests and/or changes to product vision/roadmap
- Exceed revenue targets for you and your team
Ideally, you’ll bring:
- Strong negotiation skills and an ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
- Inherently collaborative; demonstrated mastery of cross-functional leadership
- Outstanding organizational, interpersonal, and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Proven ability to establish and grow C-level relationships
- Consistent track record of reaching and exceeding revenue targets
- Adept at solving problems that span business and technology
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in e-commerce, enterprise software, consulting, or finance a plus
- Valid U.S. work authorization required to apply
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above - that’s okay, nobody’s perfect! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
- 100% coverage of employee medical premiums; 90% coverage of dependent/family premiums.
- Comprehensive dental, life, disability and vision coverage.
- Generous PTO, holidays and flex days.
- Company sponsored 401K matching.
- Pre-tax Commuter and Healthcare benefits.
- Paid leave for new parents and Dependent Care FSA.
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition.
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events.
- In light of the global pandemic, Yotpo teams are working in a remote capacity.
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture has earned us coveted spots on the Crain’s New York Business Best Places to Work and BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work lists. Directly inspired by employee feedback, Yotpo programming includes diversity & inclusion efforts, a mentorship program, and affinity groups like Yotpo Cares and Women at Work. You’ll be working alongside awesome people where your voice is heard and your perspective encouraged.
Yotpo champions diversity - we welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.