Technical Solutions Engineer at Sisense
SOLVE TECHNICAL CHALLENGES FOR ENTERPRISE ELITE CUSTOMERS
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TEAM:
Our Technical Solutions Engineering team delivers white glove service to our Enterprise Elite customers. You'll be part of a team that has one of the highest SaaS NPS scores and our customers rave about us! As an Enterprise Technical Solutions Engineer you will lead the technical post-sale relationship, help with technical troubleshooting, demonstrate the product, anticipate concerns, and offer creative solutions. You will also act as a critical liaison between the customer and Sisense; sharing customer feedback with the Product Management, Sales and Engineering functions at Sisense. You will be exposed to a multitude of enterprise customers across various industries.
The Technical Solutions Engineer is both highly technical and a skilled relationship builder. They are comfortable showing an engaging communications experience to a CEO or sketching out an API flow on a whiteboard with customer software engineers.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30…
- You will install Sisense and learn how the product is utilized in different environments.
- You will better understand the Sisense Architecture and deployment structure.
- You will start to understand the basics of troubleshooting Sisense and associated technologies.
- You will learn all of the internal business processes on the Technical Solutions Engineering team.
- You will start to shadow team members and review basic tickets.
- You will continue to handle tickets and shadow sessions with other team members
- You will continue to do training on advanced Sisense topics.
- You will schedule meetings with other stakeholders (BI Consultants, R&D, SEs) to learn how those teams interact with each other
- You will learn more about Sisense Linux and how to install and handle Linux related issues.
- You will start handling more advanced requests/tickets and start managing this independently.
- You will assist our Enterprise Elite team members, to develop the skills for managing your own Elite client.
- You will be the designated Elite team member for a few Enterprise Elite accounts.
- You will continue to learn advanced Sisense technical topics including upgrading, multi-node troubleshooting, SSO and embedding.
- You will start to handle a number of tickets and requests independently.
- You learn more about fully implementing Sisense in live, production environments.
- You will start handling several special projects and being designed to lead projects for Enterprise and Corporate clients.
- You will help develop and refine the standards and documentation for TSE involvement with Elite client accounts.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
- You have worked in Linux and Windows environments
- You have project managed complex technical problems that involve the C-suite of your customers
- You have succeeded in a support environment, where you've managed transactional technical issues and large/complex technical problems
- You have an ability to build a deep understanding of a customer’s needs and guide them to a technical solution.
- You are a hands-on, passionate, and creative problem solver and know how to get things done with an ability to lead others to success.
- You have experience leading multiple technical projects simultaneously
- You have experience working on technical issues with Enterprise and Corporate level accounts.
- You are eager to develop and refine technical relationships internally and externally.
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies.