CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the third year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing frictionless experiences and technology for our partners and 7+ million members.
In this role, you will be responsible for growing CLEAR’s airport footprint and building relationships with airports as true strategic partners to CLEAR. You will negotiate contracts with airports, introduce technology transformations from curb to gate to continuously improve our partnerships, and help our airport partners deliver delight to their travelers.
What You Will Do:
- Grow and cultivate the airport launch pipeline, including identifying, engaging with and educating airport stakeholders and senior leadership
- Lead partnership pitches and support the introduction of new products (e.g., concessions / parking, biometric boarding pass) to existing airport partners
- Negotiate new airport contracts, including business commercials, financial analysis and operational requirements
- Build best-in-class infrastructure to manage our partnerships with airports on an ongoing basis
- Support CLEAR’s operations team with airport stakeholder conversations to continually deliver excellent member experience as airports evolve
Who You Are:
- At least 10+ years of corporate real estate experience, ideally within airport or airlines settings
- Knowledge and experience in the negotiation of lease agreements
- Demonstrated thought leader in your current position in front of government agencies or with other key stakeholders
- Ability to assert while maintaining diplomacy and political awareness
- Proficient with PowerPoint advanced MS Excel & G- Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels within the organization
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, shift priorities, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment, while exercising sound judgment to make decisions
- Willing and able to travel at least 50% of the time
- Bachelor's Degree