Ogury is the creator of the first advertising engine driven by user choice. Ogury is a global organization with 400+ employees across 10 countries, working with 1500+ brands and 3500+ publishers to establish a trusted digital advertising ecosystem, driven by user choice. Ogury Advertising Engine is an integrated stack of technology, from consent and preference management to user engagement, designed and optimized for branding campaigns on mobile. It uses safe data to deliver relevant ads in a brand safe and fraud-free environment.
As VP of Sales, East you will lead the largest sales team within the US sales organization, revenue driver globally, focusing on key brands and holding companies in the East region. You will develop strategic sales plans based on company goals that will promote sales growth and customer satisfaction for this part of the organization.
This role reports directly to the CRO. As VP of Sales, you will bring a solid mobile, programmatic, and video ad tech sales background to the Ogury team. You have a proven track record in identifying talent, developing / managing people, and building sales teams in an agile environment, as well as driving revenue from brands at major holding companies.
You also play a significant role shaping the company’s global revenue and strategic planning.
What you will be doing
- Lead, develop, and build an exceptional sales team
- Enable your team to contribute to a performance-driven culture and routinely go above and beyond their revenue goals
- Strategically identify where organizational improvements can be made and develop success-driven plans
- Develop new and existing business to achieve company-wide sales goals
- Define and identify needs for training and be a large part in content creation which enables staff to achieve sales training programs that enable staff to achieve their potential and support company sales objectives
- Partner with finance and operations teams to provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Work cross-functionally to establish successful support, channel, and partner programs
- Develop key customer relationships, participate in closing strategic opportunities, and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Travel (when possible) to in-person meetings with customers and partners to develop key relationships
- Proven leader who has successfully built and developed a large sales organization at a rapidly-scaling ad-tech company
- Deep knowledge and experience selling programmatic video to prominent global brands and holding companies
- You hold your teams accountable to targets and activity and have solid experience monitoring and evaluating sales rep progress via CRM against stated expectations, in addition to aligning and changing behavior with performance expectations
- Proven ability to manage key customer relationships and close strategic opportunities
- Expert in cross-functional work; is able to work collaboratively with teams such as Finance, Marketing, and HR
- High level of EQ and the ability to situationally lead people, motivate, and provide consistent constructive feedback
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary with a bonus, paid quarterly
- Competitive health benefits including medical, dental, vision
- Life assurance
- Commuter benefits
- Subsidized gym membership through GymPass
- Slick office space in central NYC with breakfast and snacks
Ogury is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce