Hello, we're Smartly.io
Smartly.io makes online advertising easy, effective, and enjoyable. We're building a software platform to help our customers grow their business online, through personalized and data-driven online advertising at scale. We serve 600+ brands globally, including Uber, eBay and TechStyle.
Why Work with Us?
We’re a humble, hungry team of 250+ working at the leading edge of online customer acquisition and retention. A quickly growing global company with 17 footholds across the globe. Why do talented people choose us? One word: culture. Learn more at smartly.io/culturehandbook.
An Insider's view of Smartly.io
What's something quirky about your company?
We truly live and breathe insane transparency at Smartly.io - whether it’s in our monthly founder’s happy hour where anyone can ask our CEO any question or in any internal meeting or clients meeting where feedback is constantly demanded and given.
Team Lead, eCom/Travel
How do you collaborate with other teams in the company?
We have a ‘two-minute rule’—if you don’t know something and you can’t find the answer by yourself in two minutes, you should ask a colleague. Everyone’s always ready to give you a hand and help you learn.
How does the company support your career growth?
Open communication is encouraged at all levels of Smartly.io, it's a big part of the culture. I enjoy the interesting challenges that come from working with customers, and having the autonomy to push your idea's forward and work on things you're interested in or want to add to your skillset.
Service Operations Engineer
How do your team's ideas influence the company's direction?
We foster extreme transparency, which allows our teams the freedom and responsibility to pursue our vision in a self-driven way. Everyone is trusted as an owner, we’re all responsible for thinking and acting in the long-term interest of the company. At Smartly.io, nothing is someone else’s problem — we’re all doers with an entrepreneurial attitude.
CEO & Founder
What projects are you most excited about?
Automating the whole online customer acquisition funnel. We’ve only scratched the surface in solving problems for paid social marketing teams, and we’ve already pinpointed many processes in design and business intelligence which we could automate, like video creation processes, or reporting and attribution across
CTO & Founder
Where we are
We're located in the Flatiron District—the neighborhood where business meets pleasure, and a thriving hub for tech startups.
Perks + Benefits
Health Insurance & Wellness
Health Insurance Benefits
Retirement & Stock Options
Child Care & Parental Leave
Generous Parental Leave
Flexible Work Schedule
Remote Work Program
Vacation & Time Off
Job Training & Conferences
- What I enjoy most about working at Smartly.io, aside from continuous learning and exciting brands, is cultural diversity. With 17 offices, we have countless nationalities, speak multiple languages, and work with advertisers from around the world.SharonArt Director
- I am lucky to work with extremely smart & talented people who thrive on helping our customers and colleagues succeed and improve on a daily basis. Everyone at Smartly is kind, fun, hard-working and supportive. It is an incredible environment.LoreeHead of eCommerce Sales
- There are many things to love about Smartly.io, but most trickle down from an exceptional company culture and always making sure all Smartlies are on the same page in how we think about our work in an effective and healthy manner.
JeffreySenior Client Solutions Manager
- Smartly.io hires the best and brightest team and innovates in a way that continually pushes the envelope of advertising. There is constant testing, learning, and development—that’s what makes working at Smartly.io exciting and rewarding, every day.ThomasTechnical Account Manager
Jobs at Smartly.io11 open jobs
Data + Analytics
Dev + Engineer
Data + Analytics
Data + Analytics
Technology we use
- Ruby on RailsFrameworks
- Google AnalyticsAnalytics
Articles we're in19 articles
Our funding history
$20M in FundingInvestors: Highland Europe, Matti Alahuhta