Account Associate, Partner Success at Rhino
Our mission is to give renters everywhere greater financial freedom to plan and enjoy their lives.
Our first product eliminates cash security deposits and puts more money back in renters’ pockets. With over $45 billion tied up in security deposits for 110 million renters in the United States alone, it’s time for security deposits to officially become a thing of the past. Tying up money at one of life’s biggest and most expensive moments just isn’t fair.
So we threw out the antiquated “way of doing things” and built a technology-driven insurance product to help bring renting into the 21st century. With Rhino, millions of renters across the country now have the opportunity to save with our award-winning deposit insurance. We’ve already saved hundreds of millions of dollars for renters and are trusted in over 1 million homes nationwide, and most importantly, we’re just getting started...
As a Partner Success Associate at Rhino, you’ll join a team that is transforming the future of renting. You will play a critical role in managing partner’s relationships and continually discovering and providing value for our partner’s success.
With an abundance of unclaimed opportunities ahead of us, you’ll be at the forefront of a team that grows Rhino’s transformative platform to the market on a massive scale.In this role you will:
- Manage the partner’s relationship
- Continually discover ways to drive successful expansion with Rhino by engaging with partners and adding value.
- Successfully advocate for and grow your partners’ relationship with Rhino
- Host virtual platform training sessions, live product demos, and answer platform functionality support questions with partners.
- Drive adoption, setting KPIs and delivering on success metrics for our partners.
- Help create and improve materials and training documentation to demonstrate new product features and educational opportunities.
- Identify and troubleshoot issues that occur, fully own the partner experience.
- Perform partner support tasks including adding users, and pulling reports.
- Assist in gathering client feedback, defining processes, and identifying best practices
- Communicate client insights across all relevant departments to optimize partner experience and add value across their portfolio.
- Achieve partner success metrics including adoption, portfolio penetration and growth.
- 1+ years of experience managing relationships, ideally at a start-up or real estate company
- 1+ years experience in a sales role
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills and a team player
- A burning desire to win and reach overall company goals
- Flexibility - we are disrupting an industry so changes to traditional processes should be expected
- Customer focus. Acts with customers in mind. Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Action Oriented. Enjoys working hard. Is action oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging.
- Learning on the Fly. Learns quickly when facing new problems. A relentless and versatile learner. Open to change. Analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement. Experiments and will try anything to find solutions.
- Exceeding Goals: Works to set the pace amongst their team by exceeding goals and setting new standards.
- Uncompromising in reaching your goals.
- Organized and resourceful in providing customers with training, materials, support, and reactive/proactive outreach.
- Interested in learning everything you can about our partners and Rhino to educate customers with tailored paths to success.
- Tenacious about gathering feedback internally and externally. We want someone who can help improve the product and communicate effectively across multiple departments to capture customer feedback. Our product and engineering team will rely on you to help shape our product roadmap.
- Comfortable working in tandem with our revenue team to present to partners virtually and ensure their understanding of our product, the platform, and align on best practices.
- Looking for a startup culture - unique problem solving, open communication and transparency. We are looking for a team member that receives and gives trust, feedback, and recognition.
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member
Rhino is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees, and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rhino are without regard to race, color, age, religion or belief, sexual orientation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rhino has a zero-tolerance policy against discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This includes recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.