Account Associate at Resy
WHO WE ARE:
Resy is the American Express global dining platform. Our mission is to power the world’s best restaurants, using technology to imagine the future of hospitality. We serve 5,000 restaurants globally.
Our customers discover the amazing world of restaurants thanks to our content-rich website and innovative mobile app. Our diners are insiders, and we love having them at the table.
We’re hiring, too. Interested in joining our team of restaurant-obsessed explorers? Right this way.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a motivated Account Associate in New York, NY to join our outbound sales team. In this role, you will sell hospitality technology solutions to restaurants of all shapes and sizes across the country.
The ideal candidate is passionate about restaurants and hospitality, self-driven, solutions-driven, and a dynamic thinker. As an Account Associate, you will be responsible for the entire sales cycle from prospecting to closing. You will operate on quarterly revenue goals with weekly and monthly milestones.
Note: While this is a full-time position, your first three months will be considered a trial period. Your first week at Resy will consist of intensive trainings that will serve as your sales foundation as you grow within the organization. During the first month, you will receive clear goals for your first 30, 60, and 90 days. You will have weekly check-ins with your sales manager to keep track of your progress and success. At 90 days, you will be reviewed.
Applicants must be based in the New York City area. In your role as an Account Associate, you will be closing new business outside of the New York City area. This is an in-office position with no travel, as the selling will be done via phone and e-mail.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Identify and prospect restaurants to drive new client acquisition via email and cold call
- Sell Resy's technology directly to restaurants across the country through online web demos
- Strategically manage your pipeline to ensure consistent deal flow
- Work closely with the Implementation and Account Management team to support restaurant onboarding
- Achieve and exceed quarterly sales quotas and weekly top of funnel metrics
WHO YOU ARE:
- 1-3 years of sales experience including; prospecting and self-generated meetings/demos through both cold calls and emails; software/SaaS experience preferred
- You are excited to work in a fast-paced environment and thrive under pressure
- You take pride in consistently achieving your goals and believe failure isn’t an option
- You are coachable, self-motivated, and a fast learner
- You have strong communication skills, both written and over the phone
- You have excellent time management skills with the ability to recognize and focus on high priority tasks
- You're a great listener, assertive, persistent and persuasive
- Salesforce.com experience is a plus
Resy is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a diverse team of employees and creating an inclusive environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.