Account Executive at Rhino
Our mission is to give renters everywhere greater financial freedom to plan and enjoy their lives.
Our first product eliminates cash security deposits and puts more money back in renters’ pockets. With over $45 billion tied up in security deposits for 110 million renters in the United States alone, it’s time for security deposits to officially become a thing of the past. Tying up money at one of life’s biggest and most expensive moments just isn’t fair.
So we threw out the antiquated “way of doing things” and built a technology-driven insurance product to help bring renting into the 21st century. With Rhino, millions of renters across the country now have the opportunity to save with our award-winning deposit insurance. We’ve already saved hundreds of millions of dollars for renters and are trusted in over 1 million homes nationwide, and most importantly, we’re just getting started...
As a Mid-Market AE at Rhino, you’ll join a renowned, hungry team that is eager to transform the future of renting. With an abundance of unclaimed opportunities ahead of us, you’ll be joining a Sales team that will introduce Rhino’s transformative platform to the market on a massive scale.In this role you will:
- Become a primary member of a Lean Sales team, moving at a fast pace to convey our message, and to introduce and sell our product with urgency
- Prospect, qualify, develop, and close new business - sell by phone and in person, conduct demos and trials with prospects, then turn them into happy customers
- Engage with c-level and VP-level decision-makers, clearly and concisely conveying, in an engaging fashion, how Rhino can add value
- Ensure that each and every prospect has an awesome Sales experience with Rhino
- Provide strategic input as we continue to build out a repeatable Sales process
- A minimum of 2 years of closing experience
- Experience with complex Sales-cycles, requiring a significant amount of consultative, solution selling over time
- Someone with a demonstrated history of not only attaining their quota, but exceeding it
- A large personality who can be one of the pioneers for our platform and company, introducing us and conveying our message to hundreds of prospects who will be hearing about us for the first time
- Aptitude at connecting with prospects over the phone, and willingness to self-generate
- Experience with Salesforce, or another CRM
- High energy, integrity, and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Some who is confident, goal-oriented and money-motivated
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong task and contact management skills
- Insurance licensing required. Paid time off to complete training and the examination.
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member